My My (Live) @ Bar americas (Jueves 31 Mayo 2007)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drunkhel
    Fresh Peossy
    • May 2007

My My (Live) @ Bar americas (Jueves 31 Mayo 2007)

Bar Americas (baramericas)'s profile on Myspace, the place where people come to connect, discover, and share.

Bar americas presenta:

Members:

Carsten Klemann
    orn in Berlin 1980, Carsten Klemann started DJing around 1999. After playing various kinds of music he finally found his way to techno and house. He has a residency at Berlin?s Watergate since the club?s opening in 2003 while also working parttime as an office boy in a well known Berlin studio.

Lee Jones
    Born in Essex, England, in 1973. Went to art college, then studied Film and English Literature at Leeds University, had a van driving job for a year, then moved to London in 1996. Began recording, remixing and DJing as Hefner in 1997. Played live and DJed throughout Europe, meeting Carsten and my girlfriend Anna when playing in Berlin. Got stuck trying to make a second Hefner album, then moved to Berlin in 2002. Began working with Nick and Carsten in late 2003 and signed as My My to Playhouse in late 2004. Still making second Hefner album, and looking for gigs/van driving jobs.

Nicolas H?ppner
    Nick H?ppner is a DJ since 1997. Initially, he played lots of Hamburg based clubs and bars, then moved to to Berlin in 2001 and quickly became a resident at Berlin's semnial Panorama Bar, which had to close down in early 2003.
    In 1999 Nick H?ppner started a day job as one of Groove Magazine's editors. In 2002 he quit for a job at Berlin's Indietronica label Morr Music. At the start of 2005, he decided to become a fulltime dj and producer.
    While Panorama Bar/Ostgut was closed, H?ppner frequently played Berlin clubs like Watergate and became a resident at the Labrador Parties, which had its own floor at 2004's edition of Melt! Festival.

Line Up:
    My My (LIVE)
    Playhouse / Circus Company / Resist Music / Klang Electronic / Get Physical
    Berlin Alemania
    www.myspace.com/justmymy

Warm Up:
    Eduardo Pinto
    www.myspace.com/edupinto

Fecha:
    Jueves 31 Mayo 2007

Cover:
    No Cover