X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yao
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Kickpics update

Just thought I'd give a headsup after a few updates...feel free to check out my pics and leave some comments/feedback and hints & tips as well that'll help me get better at this

Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway
  • DancingQueen
    AVB FanClub | President
    • Oct 2005

Re: Kickpics update

I'd say these are my favourite...

sigpic
    RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
    RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

some good ones there pep
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Yao
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

Thxn guys...along the purchase of DJ gear i'm also looking to upgrade my camera. Something in the same range but just a little more powerful...I'd love to get a A630 right now (I have the A540), because it has 1 mpix more, same ISO (800) but a bigger body. Which makes for more stability when taking pics. I have to say I love this format camera since it takes damn good pics but is small enought to carry around on many occasions...

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• KinKyJ
          Platinum Poser
          • Jun 2004

Nice pics pepijn, really!

This one is great, but I don't see what lemonade has to do with public nudity...

Comment

• Yao
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

Hahaha...about 1 hour after this pic me and half of the people at the table were stark nekkid .

Comment

• KinKyJ
              Platinum Poser
              • Jun 2004

Which reminds me: we still owe each other a nice cold beer... All of a sudden a slightly frightning thought I must admit

Comment

• Yao
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

No worries: I mostly concentrated on the nekkid chick to the left of me. Her BF opposite me completely understood

Comment

• KinKyJ
                  Platinum Poser
                  • Jun 2004

So you frequent swinger bars these days then. Interesting. Carry on.

Comment

• Yao
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

Student houses are better.

Comment

• threehills
                      I heart Lollergirl
                      • Jun 2005

I thought this one was great. Looks like an album cover, maybe for a Garcia "journey" set.
                      It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• Yao
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Jun 2004

I have that printed in A3 format in my room, and will be printing it again for my best friend. He totally loves it too, and so do I

Comment

Working...