If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
i was a hardcore bedrock board guy and kept hearing about a place only referred to as MS from chem beavis and Hos. eventually i stopped by. now look. highest poster not employed by spotty. ]
thanks chem, hos, newland, jenny, and the other old school bedrock folks for showing me this joint. and thanks to kamal for keeping it tops in the EDM community.
your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
yes ... my red footer was a joke. Everybody is great and I love all. I felt as an artist it would a great way to express my talent, but for some reason a lot of people PM'd mods. So ... I am sorry for the bad joke and wanted EVERYBODY to know that they are in great shape and not in trouble. :unsure:
Happy Birthday Mercury Server . Nice job till now , Hello TomTom , i know your way to think and i like what music you like and play . Keep it that way.
I remember when I used to troll Soul seek for the hernan resident sets and someone pointed me towards [MS]. I was like a kid in a candy shop when I saw that I could download the latest sets here EVERY week. I was giddy. After my first post here, probably close to two years ago now, Jibs responded "welcome, get ready for the addiction". He wasn't kidding. I try to explain why this site is so great to my wife but she just looks at me quizzically, like when I try to talk her into trying video games and threesomes with her sister . I think you have to be a part of it to understand how great it really is.... I've never met any of you but I feel like I know you none the less.
Anyways, now commencing my "Happy birthday Mr. Mercury Server" strip tease...
It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.
HAHA yeah that YOU thing really got me. All of a sudden I think I'm Mr. Popular! I was like, wow chloe is talking about me...but why
I used to hang out at GU plenty and people kept this place so secretive. People over at GU would say, DONT GIVE ANYONE THE ADDRESS!!! its "exclusive" lol.
Well I guess the secrets out!
We've come a long way from members mailing cd's out with fucked up writing sharing their mixes!
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
I Was part of the Audiogalaxy crew - and hit MS after AG collapsed. I don?t think it was day one, but fairly promptly. One of my first posts was regarding the pronunciation of 'peossy' hehe
I remember being introduced to Jonathon Lisle promo sets fairly soon. That led to sharing the world with TomTom, Jibs and Sheppie (plus a whole host of others) on SS. The passwords, the HJsplit calamity (I could never get them to work) - TomToms special sets every Tuesday.... Then came the mighty CRASH and loss of database - but we'll move quickly over that. And continuing to find new music through word of mouth: TomTom introducing me to Kintar and Rex long ago, discovering LES thru the board. The first (?only) members mixes - DayandNight stole the show in my book, but didn?t win. I always liked NigelMarcussen sets too (whatever happened to him). And now to the new breed with Holosound shakin and groovin. Yea, MS was always about good music. (Now its got added boobies too)
Maybe at some point in the next 5 years, we might even get a new Steve James set
Thanks to all for many wasted hours of nonsense, but also for some amazing music.
Cheers Luke, Hernan, Holosound, LES & K+R for the Birthday sets.
Thanks to K and T for the community. What a community@!
(sorry about the colour, it f'd up on transfer from WORD!)
....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment