X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hear_my_name
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jul 2004

This seems to happen every month on this forum

well. ppl are fcuking crazy these days.. i got home early this morning.. when i went out around noon.. i find that my two back doors are unlocked and my car stereo was ripped out!!!.. crazy thing my car was parked right in front of the house along wit a great cd in it.. good thing all my other cds were under the seats.. ud never think someone would jack ur car stereo right in front of ur house..
    Any day above ground... Is A Good Day!
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

that happened to me too in front of my house. it happens all the time. a crackwhore has no boundaries. sorry to hear it

good thing the criminals were too fucking dumb to look under your seat.
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• peloquin
      Till I Come!
      • Jun 2004

sorry to hear this, very lame news.... really pisses me off when stuff like this happens. luckily its never happened to me, but my buddy got his car stolen, and completely stripped about a year ago (he was into putting perfomance and aesthetic upgrades into his car) and the cops found it in another city fucking bare bones.

fucking people

Comment

• Kinetic
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Re: This seems to happen every month on this forum

Jesus...I think I?m gonna stop frequenting this board...it brings bad luck to people?s cars!

The last time we had one of these, just a few days ago, I was going on about how lucky I was, and how my trusty Corsa has never let me down.

Well, just yesterday, a stupid taxi driver rammed it up the arse while I was driving on a roundabout. I was going behind another car, slowly waiting for him to turn right, when I felt a something crashing hard.

Turns out this jackass was speaking on his mobile and didn?t see me, and the front of his Mercedes crashed against the right backside of my Corsa. Amazingly, he cracked his bumper, a headlight and damaged his hood pretty bad, while my car had just an almost unnoticeable bump in the fender and a broken tail light!

Opel?s rule, Mercedes suck, I love my car!

PS : My neck still hurts though...
        "I play music at people" - Surgeon

http://soundcloud.com/kineticdj
        http://djkinetic.official.fm

Comment

• demonAfro
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

Sorry to hear that...

Piece of advice: never have anything worth nicking in your car, I almost died when i realised someone had left my passenger door unlocked overnight and there were a stackload of CDs lying around the car.

Comment

• MJ
            Here since 2002
            • Jun 2004

Someone always wants what you have but they never want to pay for it....

Wankers... all of em.

Bad luck there HMN
            mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• bloodl0ck
              Getting warmed up
              • Jun 2004

Thats gotta suck! Sorry to hear that man.

at least they didnt steal your car also

Comment

• diskofreak
                Gold Gabber
                • Jun 2004

wow im really sorry,
                thats never happened to me ( yet) thank god...

Comment

• bremspg
                  Addiction started
                  • Jun 2004

that sucks....
                  hate when that happens....
                  actually happened to my mom last week ... around 7 pm
                  when the car was INSIDE the garage when the radio, the control remote, the spare wheel where riped off...
                  my moms car n' the neighbours car aswell... both car alarms didn't activate n' no windows were broken... a work perfectly done..
                  i didn' knew how the f*ck they got in... until i saw a rock that stoped the garage door to fully close...

that really sucks

now i double check the garage to see if anythings wrong ...
                  What we think, we become.

Comment

• anthony
                    Addiction started
                    • Jun 2004

did they take anything else? or just the radio was the reason for there curiocity?

Comment

• skahound
                      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                      • Jun 2004

My vote says either Beanz or Pataky is behind the rash of car burglaries...
                      A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• fumanchu182
                        Angantyr The Ruthless
                        • Jun 2004

Happened to me last month, shit sucks. Bonus is that my insurance "is not going to cover it because it comes to a total lower than your deductable"

I want a god damn electrocution module installed so if some dumb ass touches the car = BAM! 20K VOLT UP YOUR ARSE
                        The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.

Comment

• Ariel Cybana
                          Addiction started
                          • Jul 2004

Another word of advice is if you're in a sketch area, DO NOT put anything in the trunk when you're out of the car either. That's how my car gotten broken into cause we were seen putting stuff into the trunk. I've never left anything in my car in the first place and never had my car broken into til that one time. Basically if you know you're heading to a sketch area, either put it in the trunk when you are about to leave or don't bring it at all.

Just wish they buy the best drugs with the stuff they ripped off from you and hope they get the best high.. then OD and DIE!!!

Comment

• Jibgolly
                            Vortexuralizor
                            • Jun 2004

^ i agree. OD and keeel over fucking scumbags.
                            we recently had our car broken into and a $3.00 portable cd player stolen. the cost to fix the window was near $200.00
                            i hope those assholes had a heart attack when they lit up the glass dick that night.

Comment

Working...