X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rbuffetta
    Addiction started
    • Feb 2006

Meth Coffee

Was shopping around for computer parts on www.frozencpu.com. At the end they have beverages listed. Stupid some are named after drugs (cocaine energy drink, meth coffee) but the youtube video for meth coffee was funny.

Find top-quality water cooling and air cooling PC parts at FrozenCPU.com, the go-to destination for DIY PC builders and enthusiasts. Shop from a vast selection of reliable and efficient liquid cooling and air cooling components from top brands including EKWB, Watercool HEATKILLER, Aquacomputer Bitspower, and more.
  • Jibgolly
    Vortexuralizor
    • Jun 2004

Re: Meth Coffee

cocaine is a new energy drink ive heard about on the news and hear-say, but have yet to see it in coolers around the city. someone said it's comparable to 5 red bulls?!?!

Comment

• day_for_night
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

^
      |
      considering you're not supposed to have more than two redbulls in a day, i think that shit is a lawsuit waiting to happen (post-cardiac-arrest, that is)

Comment

• Dhar_2
        meat and potatoes
        • Jun 2004

yerba mate, a powerful natural stimulant kept secret by shamans of the Amazon until now.
        what bs!!

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

Originally posted by day_for_night
          ^
          |
          considering you're not supposed to have more than two redbulls in a day, i think that shit is a lawsuit waiting to happen (post-cardiac-arrest, that is)
          really ? I totally didnt know that considering thats the lowest number I consumed most night outs
          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
          Originally posted by ace_dl
          Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Dhar_2
            meat and potatoes
            • Jun 2004

red bull rots your stomach!!

I feel so rough with that shit

Comment

• slim shady
              Getting Somewhere
              • May 2006

Originally posted by day_for_night
              ^
              |
              lol, i drank like 4 or 5 on a convention (they were free ) and then went to my home to sleep...

Comment

• skahound
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • Jun 2004

The attorney general for the state of Connecticut has filed suit against Cocaine Energy Drink alleging that they have failed to include the source of the water used in the manufacture of their product which violates state law. Of course the makers of Cocaine are saying that it's a conspiracy because of their name.

I consider myself an advocate for free speech and capitalism but even I think it's a bad idea to name your drink that.
                A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• Kamal
                  Administrator
                  • May 2002

What about Coke ? (Coca-Cola)
                  www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                  he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                  I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Miroslav
                    WHOA I can change this!1!
                    • Apr 2006

lol....yeah that YouTube skit really makes me want to get some of that stuff.
                    mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• peloquin
                      Till I Come!
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
                      really ? I totally didnt know that considering thats the lowest number I consumed most night outs
                      its illegal in France.

Comment

• Kamal
                        Administrator
                        • May 2002

^^ even the French
                        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• griffin
                          Getting Somewhere
                          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Jibgolly
                          cocaine is a new energy drink ive heard about on the news and hear-say, but have yet to see it in coolers around the city. someone said it's comparable to 5 red bulls?!?!
                          saw it in a gas stations by djsg's crib. i wasn't brave enough to give it a shot tho.

Comment

• day_for_night
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jun 2004

haha just talked to a friend about this and he said that he'd actually tried one of the 'cocaine' energy drinks. despite a friends warning, he drank the whole can...a buddy with him suggested he might only try half to see how strong it was...

he said the next 3 hours were a 'twitch-fest' where he felt hot & sweaty, followed by cold spells, and could not sit still throughout. didn't sound all that fun...but if you haven't slept in a day or two, might be just what you need.

Comment

• Localizer
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
                              What about Coke ? (Coca-Cola)

that was long before in like 1902. It retained it's name because it actually did use cocaine. (it was supposed to be like an elixer cure-all drink). The name has stuck since then with very little related stigma.
                              Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
                              -Bertrand Russell

Comment

Working...