X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Huggie Smiles
    Anyone have Styx livesets?
    • Jun 2004

Re: Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in the pokie

defo want the increase to 90 days now shes still driving witha suspended license.
    ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• Localizer
      Platinum Poster
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DancingQueen
      I agree with you to some extent. She has been in the media's eye since she was born basically as she is an heir to one of the largest companies/fortunes out there. She will always be criticized and judged by everyone her entire life.....how could you be happy like that?

She could give a billion dollars to a charity and she would still be picked a part for whatever reason....I wouldn't want to be her in a million years
      Um, Ivanka Trump, who is not only beautiful, but also runs her OWN construction company and is business oriented, also grew up in the limelight of a multi-millionaire who has as much stature as the Hilton family. Yet she maintains the intellect of a mature woman who's set on helping carry out her family's name. She's released no sex tapes, does no reality tv shows (aside from appearing on her father's show, the apprentice), and learns how to conduct business in a professional way.

I understand what you're trying to say, but there are exemplary figures out there who are much more sapid and graceful under the public eye.
      Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
      -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Lrn
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jan 2005

agreed, paris hilton is a gigling worthless shameless cunt

Comment

• Miroslav
          WHOA I can change this!1!
          • Apr 2006

Now she decided to write and circulate her own stay out of jail petition...

"I urge all fans and supporters and all that are outraged by injustice to sign this petition," writes Hilton.

The petition, which had more than 900 signatures by Tuesday morning, urges the California actor-turned-governor to pardon Hilton because she provides "beauty and excitement to (most of) our otherwise mundane lives."

oh my god...
          mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• gia powers
            Getting warmed up
            • Mar 2007

That made me vomit in my mouth a little. How can someone be so self-important? I kind of feel sorry for her.

On topic, but kind of not...how about that South Park episode Dirty Spoiled Whore...one of the best episodes ever!!
            Last edited by gia powers; May 12, 2007, 07:36:18 PM. Reason: adding picture
            Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Comment

• DancingQueen
              AVB FanClub | President
              • Oct 2005

Well I'll be damned! She actually went to prison.....only for a fraction of the time, but more time then I ever thought she'd spend

TMZ was there when Paris Hilton turned herself in to Sheriff's authorities Sunday night.
              sigpic
              RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
              RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• threehills
                I heart Lollergirl
                • Jun 2005

At least she won't have any difficulty hiding the pocket watch....
                It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• Lrn
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jan 2005

Comment

• theseductress
                    Fresh Peossy
                    • Jun 2007

Paris already had it in the pokie

Comment