X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lost_shard
    Fresh Peossy
    • Apr 2007

DJing Midi Controller Advice?

Well I've been mixing with Traktor since late last august, and I really want to get some proper equipment. Ideally I'd have loads of cash and be able to pitch in for some CDJs and a nice mixer.

However, I've been eying up some midi controllers (the Bitstream 3x, specifically, though I'm looking at some other options. I basically want at least eight faders, minimum three pots per fader, and a crossfader) until I can make enough money. So my question is: has anyone here used this, or any other controllers, with Traktor, Ableton, or similar and have any recommendations/opinions/etc.?
  • NBHproduction
    Getting Somewhere
    • May 2007

Re: Midi Controller Advice?

it doesn't matter, buy anything that suits you best.
    every controller will do the same, just watch that you buy high resolution controller, so there will be smooth changing of values...

Comment

• Jayson
      Addiction started
      • Nov 2004

Re: Midi Controller Advice?

The Novation Remote Zero SL has always been a goody I'd say and for the price you can't go wrong. If you have a few more bucks then go for the Allen & Heath Xoned:2D, but if you'd want 8 channels you'd need to get two of them and that's the price of one CDJ1000 then.
      Piss off you phucking wanksters!

Comment

Working...