X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • devon
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

Re: Virgin Festival - To Our Valued Patrons From Buzzlife Founder

alright boys and girls so who from mercury server will be visiting the beautiful ghetto of pimlico this saturday?
    i really wish the floor would stop moving!

Comment

• jarble187
      vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
      • Sep 2004

Despite all the rediculous whining that has occured in this thread, I have my ticket and will be heading down Friday night.
      Push the envelope, watch it bend.

www.kansascitytechno.com

Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011

Comment

• jeffrey collins
        Not cool enough
        • Jun 2004

Be sure to take your camera and get plenty of photos. Tell them you are from the Mercuryserver website and you might be able to get a press pass.
        Jeffrey Collins: Painter
        My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
        My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• 3ibb3
          Gold Gabber
          • Jul 2005

i will also be in attendance

i will be wearing a redsox jersey

see you there

Comment

• Jay Fury
            Gold Gabber
            • Jun 2004

Im in with fellow MS member zeronineteen and 2 other buddies. Just got our Tix, and booked Hotel @ Days Inn Baltimore West. Cant wait for S & D- I plan on taking Pic's as well as video. Zabelia, Sander, Deep Dish..... Should be a blinder. All I want to know is where is everyone goin after? The "Official AfterParty" @ Sonar is DJ Uberzone (Breaks) and Z-Trip (Hip Hop or somethin)...... With that said, Im looking for an afterparty. Where the hell are all the DJ's that are playin at the festival goin after the show? Why didnt someone book one of them. No offense to Scott, but Im just not lookin to hear BreakBeats after being Wooahed by Sasha and Digweed. Fuck That.
            Mind and Body crave light, because we live in Darkness.

Comment

• jarble187
              vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
              • Sep 2004

^^^^Im not aware of any afterparties. If any of you guys want, hit me up with a pm today and I'll give you my mobile number. Maybe we can meet up at the dance stage.
              Push the envelope, watch it bend.

www.kansascitytechno.com

Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011

Comment

• devon
                Addiction started
                • Jun 2004

unfortunately baltimore isn't much of a club town. scott henry will be playing sonar afterwards but other then that there really isn't much. mosaic lounge while in a cheesy part of the city, is actually not too bad of a club. they should have some soulful house dj. other then that there isn't much. ill be at the festival so shoot me a PM and let's meet up
                i really wish the floor would stop moving!

Comment

• solidify
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Jun 2004

This is just the information I was looking for, granted its not the tunes I was wanting to listen to though. Ill be heading up tonight for the festival. I only hope S&J play a set half as good as bonaroo and ill be just fine. Sonar and Mosiac aren't much to choose from but ive got a feeling ill be dragged out to one of them. Ill be back with some pics!!
                  Reason holds the helm, but passions are the gales.

Comment

• KayleyA
                    Fresh Peossy
                    • Jul 2008

I can't wait for this, the line up looks amazing.
                    If there are any aspiring music journalists out there there's a good competition for you to get free tickets, I've already got mine so thought i would spread the word in case anyone wants to go for free.
                    Find out more about Virgin Records, the company that started the Virgin brand. Discover the artists that have released music on the label over the years.

Comment

Working...