X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • maddlingo
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

What a weird night

Around 8:00 pm me and my roommate notice that they are filming a scene from The Wire just about a block from where he lives so we go and check it out a little. We could see the bald guy from the show (the same one who did an appearance on entourage) and some other guy doing a scene. They were filming in back of a school, but they made it to look like a West Baltimore police precinct. It was kind of cool to check out for a while. We started walking back around 9:30 and notice some smoke just a block north of where we live so we check that out also. Turns out a row home someone was rehabbing had caught on fire. The flames were bursting out of the top of the house. It was really intense at times. Luckily no one was hurt.

Thats a lot of excitement for a Wednesday here in Southeast Baltimore.
    "Dream as if you''ll live forever, Live as if you''ll die today." -- James Dean --
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: What a weird night

any leprechauns ?
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• KinKyJ
      Platinum Poser
      • Jun 2004

^^^still looking for yours?

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nda_OSWeyn8[/YOUTUBE]
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        Originally posted by ace_dl
        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• KinKyJ
          Platinum Poser
          • Jun 2004

Comment

• Miguel
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Oct 2005

Originally posted by maddlingo
            Around 8:00 pm me and my roommate notice that they are filming a scene from The Wire just about a block from where he lives so we go and check it out a little. We could see the bald guy from the show (the same one who did an appearance on entourage) and some other guy doing a scene. They were filming in back of a school, but they made it to look like a West Baltimore police precinct. It was kind of cool to check out for a while. We started walking back around 9:30 and notice some smoke just a block north of where we live so we check that out also. Turns out a row home someone was rehabbing had caught on fire. The flames were bursting out of the top of the house. It was really intense at times. Luckily no one was hurt.

Thats a lot of excitement for a Wednesday here in Southeast Baltimore.

dont go outside when tripping

Comment

• peloquin
              Till I Come!
              • Jun 2004

the wire = best show on tv.

Comment

Working...