Re: I have 2000 posts.

i've only got 17.

*cries in the n00b corner*

Comment

• jeffrey collins
      Not cool enough
      • Jun 2004

12K. Holy moly, You really need to get outside more often bro.
      Jeffrey Collins: Painter
      My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
      My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• DancingQueen
        AVB FanClub | President
        • Oct 2005

I'll take a cookie and 2 wobbly driers please (need 2 in case one breaks ya know )
        sigpic
        RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
        RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• AntonyM
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Oct 2004

Your time and effort here was well spent.Only 10K more to catch KinkyJ.
          Originally posted by Shpira
          So came back last night...
          Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
          Originally posted by Illuminate
          Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
          2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
          3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
          4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• KinKyJ
            Platinum Poser
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by jeffrey collins
            Holy moly, You really need to get outside more often bro.
            Holy moly??? Dude, language like that means you need to get outside more often...

Eeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Comment

• lilsensa
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

Jeepers!!!
              RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

Working...