X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

28 Weeks Later

saw this last night...and all i can think is 'what the fuck'. can't think of a more violent and terrifying movie. What worked so well is that there was a few funny parts to mix things up. And yet the end of this film was absolutely gutwrenching, but couldn't have ended any better. Very interesting themes throughout this movie, so if you're one of those people who like to go sip on coffee afterwards, you'll definitely have material... something you don't have too often with horror flicks.

If you've seen the first one, I probably dont' think you need to be convinced to go see this.
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: 28 Weeks Later

man i was hoping this would be good because i loved the first one. i have been hearing good things about this one which is great....horror flicks suck pretty much 100% of the time, so i am glad this will be kick ass.

Comment

• fletcher
      Platinum Poster
      • Jul 2005

Going to see this tomorrow.

28 Days Later is a classic - and from the reviews ive read so far, sounds like they havnt messed up the sequel
      http://fletchymole.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Mr.Big
        Platinum Poster
        • Nov 2004

I actually thought the complete opposite to what you thought 88. 28 days later was an underground movie when it first came out. One of cillian murphys first movies too which i felt he worked really well in.

Id say he turned down the second movie cause there wasnt really a story. It started off well but for me it just ended up exactly like the first movie. Its like a Hollywood blockbuster movie budget with a blockbuster english budget, way too much CGI for such small things as helicopters an various other scenes.

They left room for a 3rd movie but im not too pushed.
        www.twitter.com/mikeoreilly
        Pimps up Hoes down.

Comment

• 88Mariner
          My dick is smaller
          • Nov 2006

did you think the same about the Saw Trilogy?

I always wanted to know what would happen after the resolution of the first movie. And this movie answered those questions. Did not expect an opening for the third movie to exist, but am already sold on going to see it.
          you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• RiseandShine
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Sep 2006

I really liked it
            some of the scenes are classics
            If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William Blake

Comment

• fletcher
              Platinum Poster
              • Jul 2005

Saw this last night.. genuinely scary and a great follow up to the first film.

I dont think they should have added the very final scenes, should have left us guessing with the helicopter flying over dover, but thats my view.

Good stuff, and scared the pants off the girls sat behind us hahaha
              http://fletchymole.wordpress.com/

Comment

• res0nat0r
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • May 2006

just watched this, damn this movie was intense. what did you think about the end?

Comment

• 88Mariner
                  My dick is smaller
                  • Nov 2006

the end was like 'goddamnit!' I've read that

SPOILERS BELOW

though this movie ends in Paris, 28 Months Later begins in Moscow.

Zombies in Russia. this WILL be awesome

----PEACE-----

Comment

• anonin
                    Juvenile Delinquent
                    • Oct 2005

yea, this shit was intense as hell, i liked it, that rage virus is serious business, you don't want none!

Comment

• timchalj
                      Getting warmed up
                      • Jun 2004

Awesome movie - best horror flick since the first one - Boyle is fantastic. Too bad Sunshine didnt do as well - definately cant wait for the dvds

Comment

• threehills
                        I heart Lollergirl
                        • Jun 2005

Just watched this last night...The open sequence is fantastic and captures what what is great about these two films. The main character ends by panically saying "oh shit....oh shit...oh shit" and thats exactly how I felt as well.

I really liked this, but I would say the first one was just a little bit better. There were are few parts in the sequel that were a bit unrealistic (like phase III of code red) and I caught myself saying once or twice "yeah right". I didn't have that experience in the first movie, so for that reason only, I would say the first one was better.

is there really a 28 months later in the works?
                        It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                          My dick is smaller
                          • Nov 2006

yeah! 28 months later is defo in the works. i wonder if the strike will have this delayed at all tho...

----PEACE-----

Comment

• superdave
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jun 2004

This movie sucked. How the virus got spread was stupid. There should've been people guarding the infected person. Then the father finding them at the end didn't make sense. How did he know where they'd be in the city.
                            Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• nick007
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Oct 2007

Classic movie not too much into horrors but saw the first one about a year ago and then watched it again a week before 28 weeks landed on our shores and then watched 28 weeks and really enjoyed it.

Can't wait for 28 months
                              Last edited by nick007; November 15, 2007, 02:26:21 AM. Reason: wrong word

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

Working...