X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • anthony
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

[Request] "THE ONE" by Sharam???

Was at a new club in Washington DC, Lotus, last Thursday night and the female dj was playing a track that she id'd as "the one" by sharam. I've tried to look for it on yoshop.com and beatport but came up w/ nothing. anyone have a clue where i can find it??? better yet has it been on any mixes that i could d/l off of ms. many thanks for all your help. usually not a big fan of sharam, prefer dubfire, but this track was pretty f#cking good.
  • rossonera
    Gold Gabber
    • Mar 2006

Re: (REQUEST) "THE ONE" by Sharam???

lol, people use "THE ONE" too much dont think this is the title anyway
    http://pvc-dograma-bg.com

Comment

• Pioti
      Fresh Peossy
      • Jul 2006

Re: (REQUEST) "THE ONE" by Sharam???

Sharam - PATT (Phillipe B & Roman Curtis Mix) someone has got this mix?

Comment

• unkownartist
        Banned
        • Nov 2005

Re: [Request] "THE ONE" by Sharam???

Listen to music from Sharam like PATT (Party All The Time) - Adam Beyer, Layton Giordani & Green Velvet Remix, She Came Along & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Sharam.

Comment

• snk17us
          Getting warmed up
          • Mar 2007

Re: [Request] "THE ONE" by Sharam???

Originally posted by anthony
          Was at a new club in Washington DC, Lotus, last Thursday night and the female dj was playing a track that she id'd as "the one" by sharam. I've tried to look for it on yoshop.com and beatport but came up w/ nothing. anyone have a clue where i can find it??? better yet has it been on any mixes that i could d/l off of ms. many thanks for all your help. usually not a big fan of sharam, prefer dubfire, but this track was pretty f#cking good.

actually it is a real track, i have it in matter of fact but dont care too much about the tune lol

Comment

Working...