• Show
Clear All
  • poults
    Platinum Poster
    • Nov 2006

Extreme wheel chairing

this is fucking funny

Originally posted by Hoff

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou
  • unkownartist
    Banned
    • Nov 2005

Re: Extreme wheel chairing

i dont think its funny, its quite cool actually

Comment

• poults
      Platinum Poster
      • Nov 2006

funny/cool whatever, its something different.

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou

Comment

• unkownartist
        Banned
        • Nov 2005

exactly and the guy has shown some balls

Comment

• poults
          Platinum Poster
          • Nov 2006

i couldnt believe the back flip he did

Comment

• DancingQueen
            AVB FanClub | President
            • Oct 2005

Very cool! You should check this out as well.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kaT5dDiISw[/youtube]

The guy who did this documentary, Mark Zupan, is an amazing guy. He was in a horrible car accident when he was in his teens (his friend crashed his truck and didn't know Zupan was in the back of his truck (he was passed out) and he went flying from the back of the truck and crushed his spine). He is quite the inspiration to hear how he overcame everything to accept who he is today. I have heard him speak a few times on shows, and his is quite the guy.
            sigpic
            RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
            RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• KinKyJ
              Platinum Poser
              • Jun 2004

Those guys are nothing. Belgian tri athlete Mark Herremans (6th place 2001 Iron Man Hawai) fell down a rock in 2002 when he was training and was paralyzed from his feet up to his chest.

Just two months later Herremans started training for the Iron Man again and guess what: last year the guy he participated again, this time in a wheel chair. Herremans is convinced that one day he'll be able to walk again, as a matter of fact, he can already stand up.

He also founded the To Walk Again Foundation which supports the (free) revalidation of people with a spine injury.

If you have the chance, go see the movie, it's inspirational as hell. Mark Herremans is a friggin' hero

Video of the work the To Walk Again Foundation does at its revalidation facility.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMOh1FgI3HY[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Working...