X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Leha
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

terrorism according to Leha

Posting inflamatory statements will get you nowhere. September 11 is a day of rememberance....by the way Muslims, Jews and Christians all worship the same God. Go read.
  • sjaracz2
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

Re: September 11 ...

amen alot of us have been changed forever

some of us are no longer sad

Posting inflamatory statements will get you nowhere. September 11 is a day of rememberance.
    Nectar is to Bees As Money is to a Women

Comment

• Leha
      Addiction started
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Leha";p="
      Posting inflamatory statements will get you nowhere. September 11 is a day of rememberance....by the way Muslims, Jews and Christians all worship the same God. Go read.
      Why Jews and Christians don't bomb theirself? Only islam can do it, and these Islam countries don't do anything to prove that Islam not worst than Christians, they do nothing to fight radicals. And i'm sure that reach people in this world, like from Saudi Arabia support terrorists with $$.

sorry if i offended some muslims here

Comment

• sjaracz2
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jun 2004

Why Jews and Christians don't bomb theirself? Only islam can do it, and these Islam countries don't do anything to prove that Islam not worst than Christians, they do nothing to fight radicals. And i'm sure that reach people in this world, like from Saudi Arabia support terrorists with $$.

sorry if i offended some muslims here

huh i guess no one on here can post post there own thoughts and fellings if hos does not like there statements

you know what hos you didn't have somebody die in the WTC that you know huh i bet if you did you would would be pissed too

and yes you can give me another warning
        Nectar is to Bees As Money is to a Women

Comment

• Hos
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

the posts were totally off-topic, ill-informed and inflamatory. didn't you realise that, as people weren't responding to your bigotry?

i didn't want to move this post to the politics section, that's why i edited the comments. if you want to mouth-off about religions, go ahead and do it there to your heart's content.
          black is the new black www.mercuryserver.com

Comment

• Leha
            Addiction started
            • Jun 2004

I'm atheist

Comment

• Hos
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

and?

Comment

• Leha
                Addiction started
                • Jun 2004

supid to talk about religions

Comment

• Hos
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jun 2004

being atheist means you don't believe in the existence of God.

But by stating "Die Allah, die", you are contradicting your own beliefs.

Comment

• Leha
                    Addiction started
                    • Jun 2004

sorry, i meant not Allah as God, but as Allah Akbar. I don't know what does it mean, but this short expression use all terrorists, i've seen short movie where chechens shooted helicopter with 100 people with words Allah Akbar. Whould be funny to see american with the bomb on himself with words "Alliluja" (sorry i don't know how to write it) or Krishna with the bomb. So for me Allah means terrorists, and nobody has proved me that it is not. Islam has so many crazy heads as no other religions have. I understand that it differs, radicals and bla bla bla, but there is no fight against this radicals in there world, they are heroes there..

Comment

• Kamal
                      Administrator
                      • May 2002

Allah-hu-Aqbar is a holy term (if I'm not mistaken)

-e-
                      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                      Originally posted by ace_dl
                      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Hos
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jun 2004

Allah akbar, means God is great. The Irish Republican Army certainly didn't shout Allah akbar when they planted bombs. Timothy McVeigh didn't shout Allah akbar when he bombed Oklahoma City.

Terrorism isn't confined to one religion or race. The Chechen's are fighting for independence, for example. It is a coincidence that they're population is mostly muslim.

Terrorists' acts are deplorable. But have you ever wondered to think about what extreme situations would push someone to cause an act of terrorism?

Comment

• Leha
                          Addiction started
                          • Jun 2004

not me for sure

Comment

• Hos
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jun 2004

so you form your opinions without thinking...

Comment

• Leha
                              Addiction started
                              • Jun 2004

Re: terrorism according to Leha

Wow, i got my own thread

I hate terrors, that's it. Hos, don't think that i hate all arabs, that's not true, i study with arabs and they are nice guys. I know that chechens are fighting for independance, but that's not give them excuse to kill 300 hundred children (christians, the didn't chose their muslim neighbours Ingushetiya or Dagestan that are also part of the Russia and more close to them, the went to christian Osetia to Beslan ).

Comment

Working...