GCR003 Local Daddys - Talk to Me | OUT NOW

LOCAL DADDYS - ? TALK TO ME ?

LABEL: GROOVE COLLECTION RECORDS RED
    RELEASE DATE: 28TH OF MAY 2007 Excl on www.beatport.com
    CAT NR: GCR003

1. Original mix
    2. Fine taste (remix)
    3. Fine Taste (dub)
    4. Glenn Morrison and Human Adams (remix)
    5. Glenn Morrison and Human Adams (dub)

GROOVECOLLECTION MUSIC is based in the middle of Holland, near a town called Amersfoort, the centre of Holland really. With about 100.000 people working and living there it's no coincidence that there's also music being made. Amersfoort's record shop is called " Dada Music" and has been set up by Dave Kramers many years ago. A nice laidback shop with a great taste in music, mainly focussing on beats and grooves for the Connoisseurs that visit the shop. Responsible for all cool underground parties of the last 15 years in the Amesrfoort area, Dave has been around to say the least. His biggest passion is making music and does this at his own tempo. Their productions have caught the attention lately from the likes of Petter, James Holden, etc. Some years ago he passed me a track called " Talk to Me" that he and his friend Bas Borsten had made, together they form " The Local Daddys" I loved it and basicly have been liking it for some years now till some months ago I decided it was time to nick the track from them and get some mixes done. The original is all about the cool vocal of Bas, an oldskool house vibe captured in a minimal approach, a lush and summery vibe.

Dutch duo Fine Taste have been new on the scene as of late but this doesn't mean that they aren't aware of what they are doing. With solid releases on LMR, Baroque and Extrema they?ve showed us exactly what they stand for and have done so as well with this remix. Nice beats and an oldskool feel with an uplifting vibe is guiding the vocal perfect and make it a remix that can sit in a wide a variety of sets. Their productions have caught the ears of many top jocks around the globe the last few months, keep an eye on this Dutch outfit!

Human Adams and Glenn Morrison have been taking a fierce approach to the remix, a growling baseline and phat beats instantly take it away! Human and Glenn have come up with a peak time tune with a massive breakdown that pushes all the right buttons. Solid and energetic without a shadow of a doubt.

J-Punch: couple nice mixes in here actually. Nice groove and vocal.
    Spesh: Distinct track that incorporates the right amount of many elements - vocal, electro melody, groove. In my bag!
    Flash Brothers: Fine taste dub mix is cool, but Glenn Morrison & Human Adams Mix is awesome played it on our House of Flash radio show & our gigs! Rocking!
    Stian Klo: like the 'Fine Taste Dub' of this, lovely bounce and solid production quality!
    Kosmas Epsilon: this one's already in my chart for may, bigtime! fine taste mixes are doing it mostly for me, though the morrisson ones are also cool.
    Hernan Cattaneo: glenn and adams mixes are very nice
    Dutch Progressive House Community, Podcast, Live-sets, Cd and vinyl reviews, Guestlists and more....

www.groovecollectionrecords.com (groovecollection,deep,focus,otb)
    Releases/remixes by: Kosmas Epsilon, Eelke Kleijn, Derek Howell, Medway, Nils Noa, Dousk, etc...
Working...