X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tiddles
    Encryption, Jr.
    • Jun 2004

FAO cowardly DJ

i know he's not here, but i saw this on one of the craigslist forums and thought of his poo story

sharted at work and some co-workers noticed < consulting_chick > 05/26 09:41:31

I am so embarrassed right now.

Yesterday at work, on the Friday right before what was going to be a wonderful three-day weekend, no less, I went and had lunch at a Mexican restaurant right next to where I work.

After lunch, we had a meeting, and my stomach started hurting. It was getting close to the end of the meeting, and I felt like I had to "break wind" so I did, and then I felt wetness down there, as if some liquid had came out along with the fart. I immediately felt really hot in the face. I was wearing white denim pants at the time. I tried to walk out as normally as possible to go to the restroom, but I know everyone smelled me.

Going to the restroom from the conference room in my building, we have to walk past other offices. There was a group from another team in the hallway in front of one of the offices all taking about something. I tried to walk past them really fast and as normal as possible. When I got a few yards past them, I noticed they all got quiet and I heard someone loudly whisper "Oh my gosh, that's gross" . I got even more nervous & wanted to cry, because I knew they were talking about me.

When I finally got to the restroom, after what seemed like an eternity, even though it was only a few minutes, I discovered that the results of the shart had soaked through the back of my white jeans and there was a large spot visible. What a disaster and a nightmare all in one!

At that point, I had tears streaming down my face already... to make a long story short, I had to wait in the restroom for one of my co-workers to come in, and ask her to grab my purse from my desk. I then called my manager on my cell phone and told her i was very sick in the restroom and have to leave immediately. She understood and was nice about it and didn't ask any questions. I then had the embarrassment of walking to my car in the parking lot and getting newspaper from my trunk to put on my seat for the drive home, hoping no one would walk by. When I got home, I got even sicker, so I know I got food poisoning.

I'm sure those people in the hallway saw the soak-through on the back of my jeans, and it's going to be sooo embarrassing going back to work with people knowing that I basically kind of shit my pants. This is my 1st (and good paying) job since finishing my BA. Should I quit?

• Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: FAO cowardly DJ

shit I cant imagine blowing a wet bomb through white pants. Poor girl!
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• KinKyJ
      Platinum Poser
      • Jun 2004

Mexican food should be labeled with a warning: this food has two phases: first your mouth bleeds, then your ass will follow.

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

^^ thats only for pansy folks who don't have the stomach for spiced food. I dare you to try and eat some of the hot food we cook back home, it'll melt right through your stomach and make its exit while you're still seated at the dinner table.
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• KinKyJ
          Platinum Poser
          • Jun 2004

Culinary China Syndrome in other words

Comment

• Kat
            A pretty fn good milkshake
            • Mar 2006

♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• miketpoto
              Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
              • Jan 2005

White denim? Bitch was asking for it.

Comment

• Yao
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

dangurrrr, dangurrrr...
                Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• Lorn
                  Looking for a title!
                  • Sep 2004

Horrible. Just horrible.

Comment

• Morgan
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jun 2004

Has anyone got the 'poo story' or is lost forever? I'd love to read it again.
                    "Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

Comment

• MJ
                      Here since 2002
                      • Jun 2004

^^ It's lost forever in the realms of ms ver 1.0 sadly. That was one fine story too.
                      mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• Miroslav
                        WHOA I can change this!1!
                        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by miketpoto
                        White denim? Bitch was asking for it.

Yeah this is why I don't wear my white denim in public

mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• Dhar_2
                          meat and potatoes
                          • Jun 2004

at least it wasnt that time of the month.

that would have been 10x funnier

Comment

• Kamal
                            Administrator
                            • May 2002

^^ Red Wing Fan ?
                            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• rewing3
                              I really don't care
                              • Jun 2004

poor girl. That would suck so bad. I would feel really embarassed.
                              Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

Working...