res0nat0r: exactly, let us try and post our sets in this section, and see what happens, if we arent popular enough, they will fade away quickly anyway....
FAO Djs posting their sets in this forum...
Collapse
X
-
Re: FAO Djs posting their sets in this forum...
res0nat0r: exactly, let us try and post our sets in this section, and see what happens, if we arent popular enough, they will fade away quickly anyway.... -
Re: FAO Djs posting their sets in this forum...
maybe it should be, any ms member who has had their mix broadcasted on Digweeds kiss 100 show will be able to post in the p&r section..^^not to be a penis again or anything, but chloe for example is a member and her sets get posted in the p+r forum. i'd say it is all based on how popular/recoganizable your sets are to the general public vs strictly being a member. harsh i know but that is the way the world works.

Seriously it's not that big a deal... whatever you guys decide would be good. as long as the sections are separate, I will continue to post where the members section is. that reminds me, i need to do another one ha ha im high.
i guess now is a good time
Comment
-
Re: FAO Djs posting their sets in this forum...
recent chloe mixes moved to the members forum^^not to be a penis again or anything, but chloe for example is a member and her sets get posted in the p+r forum. i'd say it is all based on how popular/recoganizable your sets are to the general public vs strictly being a member. harsh i know but that is the way the world works.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: FAO Djs posting their sets in this forum...
at this rate, I suspect the day will not be far when the members forum will end up becoming more popular than P&R forum
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: FAO Djs posting their sets in this forum...
Thanks man! Im working on a couple sets, been gathering intelligence, reports, information.. should be the usual "warm - up" deep lounge house with a bit of deeper funk build up... Mmmmm tasty
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: FAO Djs posting their sets in this forum...
I almost wanna merge the forums to rid this confusionwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: FAO Djs posting their sets in this forum...
na. i think people search out what they want to find if they want to find it..
pillow humping rules.
Comment
-
Re: FAO Djs posting their sets in this forum...
kamal, you're generating more work for yourself and more confusion for the users.
there are a lot of other "bigger" names that post on here, and their threads are in p&r too.
kosmas epsilon, eelke kleijn, just to name a couple.
can the members section be a sub forum in the p&r forum like cattaneo & diggers are?Comment
-
Re: FAO Djs posting their sets in this forum...
Bro I'm ok with any solution we come up with. The members have to practice it which isnt happening.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: FAO Djs posting their sets in this forum...
in my mind, the p&r forum was really for people who are pros and have a real following outside of their mom and their internet buddies - people who travel around, do club sets, sign with labels, etc. That's what I look for in there. Yes, I know that DJ What's His Ass can claim that he is famous at least at his high school, but I think real electronic music fans should know what I mean.
If you're just a bedroom dj like me, you should just stfu and post in the members forum.
I find it annoying when 15 year old DJ Ego Trip posts his trainwreck in the p&r forum. It's a guaranteed way to make sure I won't even look at it.mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
-
Re: FAO Djs posting their sets in this forum...
Only thing I know is that moving each single [ms] member mix (no matter if he/she is a regular poster or not) over to the member mixes forum is more work for the mods than it was before....not to speak of that nobody knows each DJ who is also a member on [ms]..I could move 5 more threads for sure alone looking over the first 2 pages in this forum because I know they are not only good DJs but also registered here so I am with Jib on this one.
We started the 2 separate forums structure hoping our members will get the idea whether to post their home made mix in a forum where other members are posting theirs as well or if they think they must play in the same league as internationally known DJs. I agree to what Miroslav said and I would not download more mixes from members if they were posted in the p+r forum, in fact I think they will go even more easily down there to page 2 or 3 and remain unnoticed.
After seeing how the forums are used, I really doubt that anything we do will give unkown DJs a better platform or promotion..the majority of our members download mixes from DJs they know and barely download a mix from somebody they never heard....be it good or not. I also doubt the attention raised dramatically for the mixes being posted in the member mixes forums..maybe I am wrong with this observation. Getting a headache from this "dog chases its tail" game I start to vote more for having only one forum at all and people have to check 2 pages instead of the front page of the p+r forums. Sounds better to me than to keep 5 mods and Kamal busy for an hour every day moving mixes.
Comment
-
Re: FAO Djs posting their sets in this forum...
Yes, I think Miroslav has said it best. And that's the way I see it as well regarding both sections... but again, whatever is it you all decide is what will go...
The only difference I guess would be, if they are combined, it would probably be a whole bunch of *bumps* for the unkown regular joe members (like myself) just to keep it up in the 1st page
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment