X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rainman
    Platinum Poster
    • Dec 2005

Most Haunted Live

on right now on the travel channel. wife makes me watch this shite. anyone else watching this right now? f'n hilarious!! if nothing else it's a good laugh because it's so ridiculous.
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Re: Most Haunted Live

ya once they see a ghost they run... so stupid.

Comment

• rainman
      Platinum Poster
      • Dec 2005

so f'n ridiculous! the funniest part is that people from all over the US are sending text messages and emails with stupid shit like "i feel like david is in danger, i feel that there is a demon coming after him" and so called psychics are faxing in pictures of shadows that they "feel" are present in the area where they aren't. so funny! can't believe my wife is so into this. cant hardly keep myself from laughing out loud, she is so glued to the tv.

Comment

• sakio pod
        SALAD TOSSER
        • Jun 2004

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

I prefer Ghost Hunters on Sci Fi,I do watch this one occasionally but its like these guys believe anything they see or hear to be as a ghostly phenomena. The other show they're trying the whole time to disprove it which imo adds credence to the show
          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
          Originally posted by ace_dl
          Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• unkownartist
            Banned
            • Nov 2005

lmao i dont believe they actually show this shit in the states as well

Comment

• Simon Preston
              Gold Gabber
              • Jun 2004

Hahaha. My missus watches this all the time. I'm not too sure if she's goung along with me as I'm ripping the piss or if she's really into it... either way its a riot. Gotta love Derek Acorah when he gets "posessed".
              http://soundcloud.com/simonpreston/simon-preston-summer-2011

Comment

Working...