• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • superchibisan
    Getting warmed up
    • Sep 2004

Re: New Xone Headphones....

ultra sone dj1pros are amazing.

they don't have the punch because they don't have the terrible eqing that most dj headphones have.

they are such good headphones that you can produce with them
    That's the difference between me and the rest of the world! Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria!

Comment

• fatalfelix
      Platinum Poster
      • May 2008

Looks like a nice headphone. I've got the Technics DJ1210 one and the sound is very good too, and also is the build quality. The only thing that I don't like about it is the comfort after a hour listening (to much pressure on my ears I suppose).

I can imagine that that's not a big isue if you're on stage, but I use it for onroad listening too, and a bit more comfort is very welcome. Has anyone compared this Xone to the Technics ?
      "Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

Comment

• scifi pi
        Addiction started
        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by superchibisan
        ultra sone dj1pros are amazing.
        those will be my next headphone acquisition. i've heard nothing but great things about ULTRA SONE headphones. Currently, I'm still using my Shure in-ear monitor e4's with custom molded plugs - they've done will and are my second pair but then again I only use them in a studio setting.

Comment

• FreeKing
          Fresh Peossy
          • Oct 2009

Just got my xone's in and they are amazingly comfortable. tested them across sony and pioneers and the build quality is second to none... exactly what I'd expect from A/H.

Sound quality is great in the studio as well. Not as good as Ultra's when it comes to referencing, but pretty damn close.

Comment

Working...