X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kassios
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Los angeles Record Shops

Any one from L.a outhere can help me find some record shops with updated vinyl selection.,, id apreciate it Im tryin to find one on santa monica blvd with good progressive staff.........
    http://soundcloud.com/concept-sheep
  • WilDFire
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

Re: Los angeles Record Shops

Hey man - I left LA a little while ago but sadly most of the good stores are gone. It's either Amoeba in Hollywood or maybe there's a few left on Melrose. Ameoba is great but you can't listen to any vinyl there.
    Music makes the soul strong.

Comment

• kassios
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

.....i've been to Amoeba yesterday pickd up tracks ive been looking to get in te past but yeah i think ure right theres no record stores ne more out here.....i will probly check DMC records in melrose if its there.......i heard its cool....
      Thanks
      http://soundcloud.com/concept-sheep

Comment

• anonin
        Juvenile Delinquent
        • Oct 2005

temple of boom!

Comment

• hypoluxxa
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

Sadly DMC is no more...

As far as Dance music record stores we blow! They're all gone. Amoeba is a good place to find used dance music, but like it was said earlier you can't listen to records. Good luck.

Comment

• BureOne
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

Yup, Seems all record shops are slowly disappearing from the face of the earth.

I remember spending countless hours on Melrose. They hade around 4 decent record shops... once the Internet really got going there was no point to buy from local shops.

Plus the internet provided many more options that you just couldnt' find at shops.

Good luck looking around. There might be one left on Melrose, I think the name was Music or In Music, it's at the beginning of Melrose on the east side.

Comment

Working...