X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

International Flick: Black Friday

If anyone's into international flicks, DEFO check "Black Friday". It's a Bollywood production based on the bombings that took place in Bombay in 1993 by Terrorists (13 bombs went off across the city at prominent locations killing scores of people).

Very well made movie showcasing the plan, execution, arrests, trackdown and takedown of key people in group). Really dug it..... but mind you its fricking long. I still havent' gotten to the end

I guess watching it with subtitles wont bring out the same effect of the movie as watching it in Hindi considering the language and the mix of the local lingo that adds the finishing touches to this incredible production.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • KinKyJ
    Platinum Poser
    • Jun 2004

Re: International Flick: Black Friday

no dancing and singing in it I hope?

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

Re: International Flick: Black Friday

not a single song, I hate movies with songs myself so believe me I watch my Bollywood recommendations
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

Working...