If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
^^yup...i am banking on alot of it unless you live in the boonies being the quality of the phone.
now i am a super techno douche but im not going to consider an iphone until ive seen the hands on reviews. for all the shit it does the batt life has to be shit, and like most apple products it doesnt look like you can easily remove the batt if it dies. that and it wont work on a 3G network is also another bummer.
I would like one but the following turns me off for now so I will wait:
- you need to get the data plan as well, which people are speculating that it's going to be about $20-40 extra per month
- the phone s/w are specific to AT&T so there is unlikely going to have an unlocked version in the market... which means I cannot use the phone outside of US/AT&T with a pre-paid sim card abroad...
that's funny. say what you will, but fact is they are the largest cellular provider in the US. i hear people complain all day about different carriers for different reasons, usually comes from the service not working where they want it to; which doesn't mean that it sucks. it simply means that it's not feasible for the company to spend the money to construct the tower or lease the space on a tower to put service in an area where they aren't going to make any money.
So it's not feasible for a company to provide proper coverage and support in the Orange County/Los Angeles area? That's bullshit. I travel for my job and have used Cingular (now the "new" old AT&T) in over 30 states and have numerous problems in the metro areas and big cities in these states. It's not the phone because I've tried several and came to the same result. Verizon phone worked 99.99% of the time and the Cingular shit failed half of the time. And this is supposed to be a work phone. LMAO
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
So it's not feasible for a company to provide proper coverage and support in the Orange County/Los Angeles area? That's bullshit. I travel for my job and have used Cingular (now the "new" old AT&T) in over 30 states and have numerous problems in the metro areas and big cities in these states. It's not the phone because I've tried several and came to the same result. Verizon phone worked 99.99% of the time and the Cingular shit failed half of the time. And this is supposed to be a work phone. LMAO
You got me then. I have had at&tingular for almost 4 years now, and never had any problems.
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment