X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gia powers
    Getting warmed up
    • Mar 2007

I have NO idea what to do

My girlfriend of 10 years just left for New Hampshire for 2 and a half months leaving me in Long Beach, CA to fend for myself.

I didn't know what to do first, so I washed the dishes and 2 loads of laundry. Now I am drinking a diet coke and eating left over filet mignon stroganaff and I am already bored.

I bet there are some creative cats out there...help a sistah out!
    Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
  • tiddles
    Encryption, Jr.
    • Jun 2004

Re: I have NO idea what to do

start playing world of warcraft or something like that. 2 1/2 months will fly right by!

Comment

• skahound
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Jun 2004

Just because you're on a diet doesn't mean you can't eat at the buffet.
      A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• fisheye
        Addiction started
        • Aug 2004

How' bout something really exciting and totally neurotic:

Consolidate all your music files in iTunes, group them by order, track no., album (make sure you get the album artwork downloaded) and then to be extra anal and pedantic rate every single track with the 1-5 out of 5 star system that apple gives you to rate tracks.

That will surely fill up 2 1/2 months

Comment

• FM
          Wooooooo!
          • Jun 2004

get a temporary girlfriend?
          FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
          "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
          Facebook!
          A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• fisheye
            Addiction started
            • Aug 2004

How'bout something really exciting?

Consolidate all your music in itunes, group all the tracks by album, genre, artist etc. and then to be really anal, rate them with the 1-5/5 star system.

That'll fill up 2 1/2 months no probs

Comment

• 88Mariner
              My dick is smaller
              • Nov 2006

write to companies who produce products you use saying how dissatisfied you are with thier products. then wait for a month for a reply, and undoubtedly, you'll have some free coupons.
              you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• MJDub
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by 88Mariner
                write to companies who produce products you use saying how dissatisfied you are with thier products. then wait for a month for a reply, and undoubtedly, you'll have some free coupons.

Better yet, use any business reply postage pre-paid envelopes that come in your junk mail and tape them to boxes that you put your garbage in. I think it's something like 50lbs that the postage covers, so you can really piss off some junk mailers, entertain yourself, and clean up the house all at once.
                http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• Kamal
                  Administrator
                  • May 2002

Originally posted by gia powers
                  My girlfriend of 10 years just left for New Hampshire for 2 and a half months leaving me in Long Beach, CA to fend for myself.!
                  If you think you're gonna be bored in Long Beach, wait till you here your girl friends side of the story from NH
                  www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                  he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                  Originally posted by ace_dl
                  Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                  I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• MusicJatt
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Aug 2004

start drinking protein shakes and go to the gym ...

they're easy to make, fill u up and all u gotta to is wash the blender ...

cook the rest of ur stuff on the foreman and make some sandwiches

as far as laundry goes, do the simple stuff at home and have the rest dry cleaned and fluff and folded ...

Comment

• Lrn
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jan 2005

... rail ...
                      Last edited by Lrn; April 27, 2008, 04:40:35 PM.

Comment

• floridaorange
                        I'm merely a humble butler
                        • Dec 2005

When the cats away the mice will play...

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• lilsensa
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

Fingerbang yourself.
                          RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• gia powers
                            Getting warmed up
                            • Mar 2007

All very good ideas. The finger banging part, not so hard, done. The railing of Oxy's? Tempting, but no cigar. Trash and iPod...sweet! I could also use some free coupons. I'm going to get right on that.

i was thinking about spending a weekend as a homeless woman and asking for $$ on the side of the road, just to see what I would get.

I was also thinking about tossing my cats off the balcony. I don't like them and I think it's high time they got jobs or something. Lazy fat fucks!
                            Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Comment

• BureOne
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Jun 2004

Why dont you re-decorate your bedroom and surprise her when she gets back...

Comment

Working...