X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beanzncheez
    Banned
    • Jun 2004

Re: rant.

It wasn't directed to you. You don't look like Bart.

Comment

• emuler
      I'm Ignorant.... so sue me!!
      • May 2007

why did you kicked her?

Comment

• RiseandShine
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by picklemonkey
        that couchsurfing thing looks real interesting... I can't stop looking at it. anybody ever used it? or heard of it?
        couchsurfing is great, used it a few times. had people come too
        have this friend that travels only with it. he has a free room in his appartment which is dedicated only for couchsurfers
        If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William Blake

Comment

• picklemonkey
          Double hoodie beer monster
          • Jun 2004

really... ever stayed at a freak's house? people ever freak you out when they stayed? what type of things had you learned to plan for before staying at people's houses? etc.

Comment

• toasty
            Sir Toastiness
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jenks
            it's way different man, but you have to live IN the city. we just convinced a friend of ours to move from KC to STL and she's loving it. She was travelling here almost every weekend to hang out in STL and finally decided to just move because STL > KC. So much more of a city, so much less of a town.

There are so many things musically to do here, there is actually an underground scene in stl. Not to mention the arts, downtown, etc. Tell ya what pickley, come in on a third saturday, and i'll show you around, hit up the alphahouse night, etc. Night and day compared to Kc. Every time we went out in KC i sat there scratching my head at the whole ridiculousness of it.
            as a former kansas citian, ditto what he said. KC's a nice town, but St. Louis leaves it in the dust. There's an enormous difference between the two, again, in the City...

Comment

• res0nat0r
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • May 2006

Originally posted by RiseandShine
              couchsurfing is great, used it a few times. had people come too
              have this friend that travels only with it. he has a free room in his appartment which is dedicated only for couchsurfers

im wondering if i would be able to use this in a few weeks since if i sign up now i wont have any verifications on the site and people wont know if im cool or some psycho slasher..anyone know if it would be viable to do w/o having an account right now? im sure my buddy and i would like to do something like this and it would be fun but i dont know if anyone would want to lend out their room. maybe i should tell them to check my ebay score instead.

Comment

• RiseandShine
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Sep 2006

well, same thing as usual: reputation works and if you don't have any, you'll get people saying no. but in general people tend to be friendly. What my friend used to do at the beginning is to actually ask them if they wanted to talk over the phone before, that helped a bit I think. last year, we only had one weirdo, the others, we were able to see from their online profile that they weren't a "good match"
                anyways, worth trying, it's fun
                If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William Blake

Comment

Working...