X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pillot
    Getting warmed up
    • Dec 2004

Re: FAO All - DJ Mixes Archive Online

i am a big fan of mr.digweed, not at all a fan of fludding. should i start spamming to get the required number of posts? i think it's not a wise decision. i am a member of this community for more than three years. i can't listen to kiss radioshows in my country, so, i'll try to find another source of digweedmusic. i am very upset=((

btw, why have you hidden tl-s?

Comment

• TomTom
      Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
      • May 2002

Starting to spam this forum is a bad idea because chances are high it will be noticed and you will be blocked. You have more than enough postings to download the Kiss100 sets we offer each week on our downloads page (orange menu on top click on downloads) so it should not be a problem to stay up to date. If you are looking for older mixes, check the promo and recommendation forum and there go to the Digweed subforum. In this thread:

2000 Kiss 100 - 2000-09-02 Part 1 - John Digweed Datar - B (Tarantella Mix) [Hooj Choons] Second Hand Satellites - Orbit 1.1 [Hallucination] Teimoso feat Shelley Preston - Riding [Hooj] Steve Lawler - Rise In (16B Mix) [Bedrock] Jimmy Van M - E.C.I.P.S (Medway Mix) [Fluid UK] Evol-D - Insect [Bedrock] Home and Garden

Gatz is posting the same mixes we store internally on our servers in public where everybody can download them using Megaupload or links from other file sharing services. The archives there are already updated including most of December 2007 so no reason to be upset imo because we do the work 2 times to provide our members with something for free...the archives where we use our own server space just have to be limited because otherwise our bandwidth usage would go through the roof.

Comment

• Digger
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by TomTom
        Starting to spam this forum is a bad idea because chances are high it will be noticed and you will be blocked. You have more than enough postings to download the Kiss100 sets we offer each week on our downloads page (orange menu on top click on downloads) so it should not be a problem to stay up to date. If you are looking for older mixes, check the promo and recommendation forum and there go to the Digweed subforum. In this thread:

2000 Kiss 100 - 2000-09-02 Part 1 - John Digweed Datar - B (Tarantella Mix) [Hooj Choons] Second Hand Satellites - Orbit 1.1 [Hallucination] Teimoso feat Shelley Preston - Riding [Hooj] Steve Lawler - Rise In (16B Mix) [Bedrock] Jimmy Van M - E.C.I.P.S (Medway Mix) [Fluid UK] Evol-D - Insect [Bedrock] Home and Garden

Gatz is posting the same mixes we store internally on our servers in public where everybody can download them using Megaupload or links from other file sharing services. The archives there are already updated including most of December 2007 so no reason to be upset imo because we do the work 2 times to provide our members with something for free...the archives where we use our own server space just have to be limited because otherwise our bandwidth usage would go through the roof.
        thanks!
        https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"> https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
        All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.

Comment

• pillot
          Getting warmed up
          • Dec 2004

Originally posted by TomTom

TomTom, thanks for explanations. my conslusions probably were not right.
          anyway, ms was and is being a great place.

Comment

• rizo511
            Fresh Peossy
            • Jan 2008

thanks

Comment

• chrissnead
              Getting warmed up
              • Jun 2007

egads. i guess i better start posting here. haha.

Comment

• eql
                Getting warmed up
                • Dec 2006

great!! thanks
                technohouse

Comment

• sickbeatz
                  Fresh Peossy
                  • Feb 2008

Good Stuff
                  Thank you

Comment

• pisana
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Jan 2008

hey guys

In relation to access to servers and spamming and all that jazz. I'm in no hurry to get access to the servers, don't get me wrong, I'd love it right now but I figure I should contribute to the forums before I get any privileges.

Something that bugged me a little though was getting a little reminder...can't remember if it was en email or a web notice that appeared when i logged in..but..it was a little spiel about MS doing their thing for free and given that I've been here for 6 months {I've only been here for one month} if i can i should contribute via paypal or whatever.

Might be something to look into, or their might be a glitch that doesn't recognise how long new member have been around for.

Cheers

Comment

• TomTom
                      Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
                      • May 2002

Every user reads this message 2 times per year..it's as you said a reminder and no action is needed. If you don't want to donate you can just skip this message without any consequences (I got E-Mails from people asking if user rights will be removed if no donations are made lol). The reminder will only appear once after you have logged in to Mercuryserver so it shouldn't be too much of a hazzle.

Comment

• pisana
                        Getting Somewhere
                        • Jan 2008

Cool, i didn't know it was a generic message that is sent out twice a year, my post might have come across as if i was pissed off or something, that's definitely not the case. I'll be donating I love this place and hope to see it grow.

Comment

• recycle
                          Fresh Peossy
                          • Mar 2008

very nice of you...for putting this archives together

Comment

• brucemole
                            Fresh Peossy
                            • Mar 2008

i need these, get my post count up please

Comment

• hypoluxxa
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by brucemole

???????????????

I thought you're the only one that can get your own post count up.

Comment

• Miroslav
                                WHOA I can change this!1!
                                • Apr 2006

Originally posted by brucemole
                                classic!! newb post of the month!
                                mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

Working...