X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IvanTheTerrible
    Fresh Peossy
    • Mar 2007

Greeek Islandss

Hey guys im jetting off from Sydney to party in greece for a couple of weeeks, im doing athens , mykonos, ios and santorini from jul 4 - jul 21 any suggestions, tips or advice

LET THERE BE HOUSE BABY!

Ivan
  • CND
    Addiction started
    • Jan 2006

Re: Greeek Islandss

Have a great time . . . can't make it this year.

Athens - Stay near the Plaka which is at the foot of the Acropolis. Lots of cafe's, shopping and bars. If you want posh visit Glyfada. The subway is great to get around with.

Mykonos - Stay in Mykonos town, you don't need a car use the bus. It's a trip just to walk the streets at night. The big club is Cavo Paradiso.

Ios - Stay at Mylopota Beach and take the bus into town at night. The Chora is so much fun.

Santorini - Stay in Fira and rent a car or cycle. You'll need one here. It is a bit costly but worth it. This island is amazing.

Good luck.

Comment

• simonr
      Transitionator
      • Jun 2004

Looks like you just miss Digweed - he plays Cavo Paradiso on July 25th : you may want to re-schedule things ! http://www.cavoparadiso.gr/
      sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• jeffrey collins
        Not cool enough
        • Jun 2004

i just wanna go to Mighisti...from watching the film Mediterraneao, i have fallen in love with that Island and really wanna see it someday.

Jeffrey Collins: Painter
        My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
        My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• KinKyJ
          Platinum Poser
          • Jun 2004

When your going to Mikonos make sure to stick a plate in the back of your pants. If you don't want to fly home with a bleeding rectum that is.

Comment

• peloquin
            Till I Come!
            • Jun 2004

the village of Tolo is one of my favorite places i've ever been anywhere... the weather, village itself, and people were perfect.

Comment

• fisheye
              Addiction started
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by KinKyJ
              When your going to Mikonos make sure to stick a plate in the back of your pants. If you don't want to fly home with a bleeding rectum that is.
              Give us a break!!! Greeks invented homosexuality as an intellectual past-time anyway.

Anyway what's wrong with a bit of Hellenic love??????

Comment

• subdude
                Getting Somewhere
                • Jun 2004

Ios is awesome. A great time and a great party but don't expect to hear much "quality" dance music. I spent two months there back in 2000. Met and partied with people from all over the world!

I disagree with the guy who said to stay in Myoplatas. I would stay in the Chora which has more food options and you can crawl home at night after you go blind from the grain spiked alcohol. Its a cheap bus ride down to Myoplatas beach every morning (or afternoon, if you are like me). The Far Out Beach Club at the far end of the beach is where it goes down!

I am envious of you!
                Feel free to pm me for any additional info...
                _________
                _subdude_
                _________

Comment

• Bender420
                  Tickle me Elmo!
                  • Jun 2004

stay away from uzzo!
                  Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment

• KinKyJ
                    Platinum Poser
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by fisheye
                    Give us a break!!! Greeks invented homosexuality as an intellectual past-time anyway.

Anyway what's wrong with a bit of Hellenic love??????
                    Dude, Mikonos is known as the gay Ibiza, I have nothing to do with that.

As for the Hellenic love, I understand perfectly. I mean, since Greek women grow a beard and hair on their back after they turn 25, I guess it's perfectly normal to stop discriminating male from female. Anyways...

GOTTA LOVE THE SPYNCTAAAAA

Comment

• Kat
                      A pretty fn good milkshake
                      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Bender420
                      stay away from uzzo!
                      no no no don't stay away from uzo!! its a must when you're in greece
                      ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• peloquin
                        Till I Come!
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Katkich
                        no no no don't stay away from uzo!! its a must when you're in greece
                        its gross. i'll drink pastis in france as im a good sport, but uzo is not for me at all.

Comment

• Kat
                          A pretty fn good milkshake
                          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by peloquin
                          its gross. i'll drink pastis in france as im a good sport, but uzo is not for me at all.
                          thats the thing with uzo, either you love it or you hate it. I love it
                          ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• KinKyJ
                            Platinum Poser
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Katkich
                            thats the thing with uzo, either you love it or you hate it. I love it
                            Partly acquired taste too if you ask me. I never drank Ricard for example, but after getting drunk on it I just love the stuff. Weird strip tbh, much different from beer drunkness. I just go completely mental on the stuff. Anyone else have this as well?

Comment

Working...