X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tato2001us
    Getting warmed up
    • Jun 2007

Newbie needs a bit of help

Hey as i said i am new at this and i recently downloaded a kiss set but i dont know how to open it.
    cn anyone tell me how to do so?
    what program to use?
  • tiddles
    Encryption, Jr.
    • Jun 2004

Re: Newbie needs a bit of help

hi, i just replied to your pm about this

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

put .mp3 at the end

Comment

• tato2001us
        Getting warmed up
        • Jun 2007

Originally posted by tiddles
        hi, i just replied to your pm about this
        Yeah thanx again man that was great help

Comment

• TomTom
          Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
          • May 2002

If you have more questions check out our FAQ to see if you find the answer there:

Comment

• AndyH
            Platinum Poster
            • May 2005

How come he can already get the kiss sets with only 36 posts? Im sure I had to wait till about 50....?
            [quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'

Comment

• TomTom
              Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
              • May 2002

This only shows you that our limits are not thaaaat hard to reach and that it is below 50 posts but if we reveal the exact number people spam this board till they reached it so we do not post it anymore. It does not solve the spamming problem because we still have enough peeps who think a post per sentence is a good thing but you can never solve these problems 100%. You can only try to reduce the stress spamming creates both on the administrative side and for the members..nobody wants to read "great mix" or "thanks" all the time or multiple posts without any noticable content...that's just boring and meaningless if you run a forum. Maybe that's sufficient if you run a torrent based or download only music site but [ms] is a forum in the 1st place where people are supposed to share their passion and opinions about music, politics, sports and technology and what not else. While doing this we feed you with Terrabytes of Music but there must be a better reason to be registered here than the desire for downloads if you want to take advantage of everything we make available for free.

Comment

• emuler
                I'm Ignorant.... so sue me!!
                • May 2007

n00b

Comment

• threehills
                  I heart Lollergirl
                  • Jun 2005

Originally posted by TomTom
                  This only shows you that our limits are not thaaaat hard to reach and that it is below 50 posts but if we reveal the exact number people spam this board till they reached it so we do not post it anymore. It does not solve the spamming problem because we still have enough peeps who think a post per sentence is a good thing but you can never solve these problems 100%. You can only try to reduce the stress spamming creates both on the administrative side and for the members..nobody wants to read "great mix" or "thanks" all the time or multiple posts without any noticable content...that's just boring and meaningless if you run a forum. Maybe that's sufficient if you run a torrent based or download only music site but [ms] is a forum in the 1st place where people are supposed to share their passion and opinions about music, politics, sports and technology and what not else. While doing this we feed you with Terrabytes of Music but there must be a better reason to be registered here than the desire for downloads if you want to take advantage of everything we make available for free.
                  I know I speak for others as well when I saw that I put "thanks" or something similar in a P&R post so that I have a record that I downloaded it. I'm not always in front of my home computer where my music library is when I am downloading music (at work for example.) I hate downloading the same set multipel times becuase I can't remember if I already grabbed it. Is there a better way other than just a quick note to mark that I downloaded a set from a certain thread?
                  It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

Working...