X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Platinum
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

107th US Open

Average score for the 2nd round early this morning looked to be around the 77 mark.

This course looks ridiculous on the tele and the USGA has the greens at an almost unfair pace...

I was watching the golf channel and the great Frank Nobilo was pouring water from a water bottle on the green and the water was running off at a blistering pace, how these guys are controlling their spin is beyond me...

Hard not to take T Woods if the course continues to get quicker... Micklesons done @ +11 today... The Canadian Stephen Ames is doing his country proud and has shot himself into contention so far but isnt done his round yet today...

Im watching lots of this this weekend...

Cheers

Enjoy
  • beanzncheez
    Banned
    • Jun 2004

Re: 107th US Open

It wouldn't be wise if a Canadien won.

Comment

• Platinum
      Addiction started
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by beanzncheez
      It wouldn't be wise if a Canadien won.
      a CanadiAn wont win but it would be nice to see a run up the leaderboard from Ames today, fat chance i think...

Watching T Woods play flawless golf yesterday until 18 was awesome... with him in the last group today I think he will step up and win his 3rd US Open... I just hope that the Aussie in first keeps it close so I dont have to see Tiger simply making easy pars to win, I wouldnt mind seeing some ridiculous Tiger-moment highlight reel shots today as well...

Cheers
      Enjoy

Comment

• beanzncheez
        Banned
        • Jun 2004

CanadiEn.

Comment

• juampy
          Addiction started
          • Dec 2005

And the winner of the 107 Us Open is ...

Pato Cabrera from Argentina

Really happy about this!
          Digweed Fan!

Groove Is EveryThing!

Gracias Ari por el nombre del Brownie Gigante !!!!

Comment

• hansh20
            Gold Gabber
            • Jul 2004

those are great news indeed, Pato Cabrera the first latin american to win a major after 40 years
            " When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris. "

Comment

• Garrick
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

i can't believe how tough that course looked. the rough was.... well...... really rough. good tournament that definitely came down to the last hole. congrats to the duck.
              Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• threehills
                I heart Lollergirl
                • Jun 2005

I don't know. Something seems wrong with the winner only hits 9 fairways in the final two rounds. Kinda says, who ever can hit it farthest wins. If I wanted to see a pissing match I'd head to the mens room.
                It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• Garrick
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

nah, whoever hit the fairways won. look what happened to aaron baddeley, jim furyk and tiger when they hit the rough.... more than likely worse than par. same thing with cabrera when he hit the rough. as long as you stayed on the fairway, all you had to worry about was putting once you got to the green. i love watching these courses where the players can hit a chip shot to one side of the green and the ball will curve around and trickle all the way downw to the hole. amazing imagination.

on a lot of holes, i read the pga tour actually made the greens slower so the course wouldn't be so difficult. can you imagine how they normally play???
                  Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Lorn
                    Looking for a title!
                    • Sep 2004

I'm sure all the sponsors were happy. Everyone watched till the last putt.

Comment

Working...