• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tiddles
    Encryption, Jr.
    • Jun 2004

ahahah

Fisting as an Act of Faith

Before attempting fisting, a Christian husband and wife should pray together and ask for divine guidance. The husband should ask that God guide his hand and work through him, and for the skill and patience to fist his wife correctly and maximize her pleasure. The wife should pray for openness and readiness to receive God?s love and grace in the form of her husband?s hand.

Both should treat the act of fisting as a divine spiritual mystery to be entered into with reverence and awe, especially the husband. In another spiritual interpretation of fisting, as he inserts his hand into his wife?s vagina, a man is symbolically re-enacting the moment of truth following Christ?s resurrection from the tomb, when Doubting Thomas touches the wounds in the Savior?s flesh: Then He said to Thomas, "Put your finger here and observe My hands. Reach out your hand and put it into My side. Don't be an unbeliever, but a believer.? (John 20:27) Thomas? doubt would not be satisfied until he physically felt the wounds in Christ?s body and penetrated His flesh with his hand. Likewise, the spiritual and sexual power of fisting cannot be known unless experienced physically.

beanz, is this your site?
  • unkownartist
    Banned
    • Nov 2005

Re: ahahah

Comment

• Kat
      A pretty fn good milkshake
      • Mar 2006

I bet she was screaming OMG OMG

people really are weird
      ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• threehills
        I heart Lollergirl
        • Jun 2005

In fact, many Biblical passages allude to the act of anal sex between men and women. Lamentations 2:10 describes how “The virgins of Jerusalem have bowed their heads to the ground,” indicating how a virginal maidens should position themselves to receive anal sex. Another suggestive scripture tells of a woman’s pride in her “valley” (referring to her buttocks and the cleft between them) and entices her lover to ejaculate against her backside: "How boastful you are about the valleys! O backsliding daughter who trusts in her treasures, {saying,} ' Who will come against me?' (Jeremiah 49:4) And in the Song of Songs, the lover urges his mate to allow him to enter her from behind: “Draw me after you, let us make haste.” (Song of Solomon, 1:4)
        So then, "yodelling in the valley" would be????
        It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• godisadj
          Getting Somewhere
          • Oct 2005

Quite the scary site that is! Good for a laugh though!

Comment

• beanzncheez
            Banned
            • Jun 2004

Don't forget I also designed jesusishitler.

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
              Anyone have Styx livesets?
              • Jun 2004

grea site!! hahaha

some pretty intersting readers letters too!

....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• Kamal
                Administrator
                • May 2002

w...t...f

Bondage in Christ -
                BDSM in a Christian Marriage

www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                Originally posted by ace_dl
                Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

Working...