SonarFestival 2007-06-17 BeastieBoys DizzeeRascal BenMono djMehdi Signal.... 10 sets

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: SonarFestival 2007-06-17 BeastieBoys DizzeeRascal BenMono djMehdi Signal.... 10 s

WTF's going on? The sets on newmixes.com are from somewhere else or what?

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• unrecogniseduser
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Re: SonarFestival 2007-06-17 BeastieBoys DizzeeRascal BenMono djMehdi Signal.... 10 s

mostly from radio 1 yeah (some are stolen from other places too). Apparently they dont do them all themselves
      motherlover

Comment

• yesme
        Gold Gabber
        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by clintlove
        I think what Gatz is trying to say guys is that when someone rips a set, they usually tag it in the file name (like MS does). If your going to share that file with other people, you shouldn't remove the tag. Instead leave the tag and let the person who recorded the set get credit for it. Gatz, correct me if I'm wrong...
        i totally agree with that....credit should be given to whoever did the work for sure.

Comment

Working...