X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diegoff
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: ok good news and bad...a MUST read for all u kiss mix downloaders

Don?t worry amd thanx for your job. Since I?m here I?ve never downloaded one single set (I like this "yakkity yak" stuff)
    Itīs a spiritual thing!

feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
    Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
    May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/current

Comment

• simonr
      Transitionator
      • Jun 2004

Hi Red1 - congrats on the job. Its fair to say we all really appreciate your efforts, commitment and damned hard work. The waits fine ... my only request is that the the quality goes up to 256 kbs if poss (just because the Hernan and Fortier sets are keepers, and its nice to have the live Digweed sets at that quality).
      sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• Galactic Soap
        Getting Somewhere
        • May 2006

WoW, talk about commitment, thank you for all the hard work you put in and the consideration on actually keeping the users on this updated around a slight delay! I’m relative new here but I’m absolutely blown away by the quality of the posters on this board!

Comment

• e808
          Getting Somewhere
          • Jun 2004

I think all of us here really appreciate all of your effort and won't mind waiting a little longer for our Sunday fix!

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

Second all the congratulations on the job. !!! Most of us just appreciate what you do , we don't want you to lay down your life
            Originally posted by TheVrk
            it IS incredible isn't it??
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Jibgolly
              Vortexuralizor
              • Jun 2004

no sweat dom and thanks for the heads up.
              we used to wait til monday or wednesday when skat was in charge of kisses.

Comment

• Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Oct 2005

Originally posted by tiddles
                it's ok. i think johns and catman are the only ones who get withdrawl if the sets aren't up at a certain time.
                Hey its not me that gets the withdrawls.. i used to when i first joined ms like 2 years ago but not anymore. Thanks for all your efforts red1.. no rush mate..Oh and congrats o the new job.

Comment

Working...