X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: ING direct

yup...all listed have been fdic which is good, wouldnt even look at em otherwise, but that above is the best sofar.

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

fyi just checked that site, that 6.6% is only valid for a few more months.
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

yeah... , but it does go down to most likely 5.25% i think i saw, which is 3/4 of a point better than ing.

Comment

• Kat
          A pretty fn good milkshake
          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by shosh
          i have a holding fund that pays 4% monthly...
          you sure? thats awesome..... but they hit you with administration commission at the end of the year which I believe is nothing less than 6%
          ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• shosh
            Banned
            • Jun 2004

^ yeah very sure and no administration commission... interesting that i mentioned this yesterday because last night i was informed of a new fund that pays 9% monthly guaranteed. downfall for some, min 50K investment. (it actually pays 10%, but they do charge 1% admin fee)... i had access to a couple 5-6% funds, but they didnt seem that secure for me so i stayed with the solid 4, until now.
            and even if there was a fund that paid 4% monthly, but charged 6% yearly, that is still a pretty good deal.

Comment

• TomTom
              Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
              • May 2002

Just out of curiosity..I work for the DWS Investments (funds company and daughter of the Deutsche Bank) and all the time I read how successful they are in the States already thanks to their venture with Scudder and that they are growing and growing but I NEVER heard the name DWS anywhere outside of Europe..are DWS funds known in the USA or are they niche products over there?

Comment

• shosh
                Banned
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by TomTom
                Just out of curiosity..I work for the DWS Investments (funds company and daughter of the Deutsche Bank) and all the time I read how successful they are in the States already thanks to their venture with Scudder and that they are growing and growing but I NEVER heard the name DWS anywhere outside of Europe..are DWS funds known in the USA or are they niche products over there?
                I've heard of them briefly but i dont know much about them except that they have mutual funds and retirement planning.

Comment

• TomTom
                  Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
                  • May 2002

That's correct and already more than I thought. The DWS has more speciality funds here but not everything can be sold in the USA because of laws over there which are different than they are here. Our damn international sales guys always report about the USA situation like something ground breaking is happening WTF..DWS holds most market shares in Germany and won prizes for being best fund company in the last 12 years in a row but outside of Europe we are nothing compared to the big players over there as far as I see it. Never trust a statistic you have not faked on your own we say here.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • May 2006

never heard of dws..then again im not that savvy on the finance stuff

Comment

• Kamal
                      Administrator
                      • May 2002

^^ ditto..... only place I heard of DWS was on MSN with Tom
                      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                      Originally posted by ace_dl
                      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

Working...