We are the world-God hates everyone -enjoy!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Huggie Smiles
    Anyone have Styx livesets?
    • Jun 2004

We are the world-God hates everyone -enjoy!

http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2007/06/its_not_quite_we_are_the_world.php#more

when you cant stand it anymore - skip to the end to see the cute next generation!
    ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

• unkownartist
    Banned
    • Nov 2005

Re: We are the world-God hates everyone -enjoy!

m8 i got 3 chords into it and couldnt stand it no more lmao

Comment

• rainman
      Platinum Poster
      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by red1
      m8 i got 3 chords into it and couldnt stand it no more lmao
      my computer couldnt buffer quick enough to skip to the end. didnt make it 10 seconds in.

Comment

• KinKyJ
        Platinum Poser
        • Jun 2004

Damn, when I see the "women" in that clip, I ask myself why they say god hates fags. How many more reasons do you need to reject heterosexuality???

On a more serious note: freedom of speech and religion is nice 'n' all, but picketing at memorial services of soldiers who lost their lives in Iraq??? HOW LOW CAN YOU GO??? Someone should drop a nuke on the Westboro Baptist Church. Really.

Btw, @ all Americans here: how do people react to those twats parading around with signs like this one?

If I saw a dimwit holding up that sign overhere, I wouldn't stop before I would've knocked all his/her teeth out, I swear...

Comment

• Miguel
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Oct 2005

notice the girl in pink " god hates fags.com " ?

Comment

• Miguel
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Oct 2005

OMG the lyrics !!!

please someone shoot them !!

Comment

• fumanchu182
              Angantyr The Ruthless
              • Jun 2004

This is just plain horrid, almost as bad as a Jokenfold set.
              The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.

Comment

• tiddles
                Encryption, Jr.
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by KinKyJ
                Damn, when I see the "women" in that clip, I ask myself why they say god hates fags. How many more reasons do you need to reject heterosexuality???

On a more serious note: freedom of speech and religion is nice 'n' all, but picketing at memorial services of soldiers who lost their lives in Iraq??? HOW LOW CAN YOU GO??? Someone should drop a nuke on the Westboro Baptist Church. Really.

Btw, @ all Americans here: how do people react to those twats parading around with signs like this one?

If I saw a dimwit holding up that sign overhere, I wouldn't stop before I would've knocked all his/her teeth out, I swear...
                there's a motorcycle gang that tries to provide "security" to the family's whenever these asshats show up

Comment

Working...