X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fisheye
    Addiction started
    • Aug 2004

Re: Paris set free

I am appealing to the admins and moderators. PLEASE OH PLEASE someone just kill this thread. Wasting any more cerebral potential on this is demeaning to us as members and to mercuryserver itself

Comment

• shosh
      Banned
      • Jun 2004

yeah paris is gross and disgusting. but more appalling to me is the fact that scooter libby skates free because of bush and no one gives a shit about it and they make such a big fuss about paris. i apologize to everyone in advance, but i really do think that what he did was more serious than anything paris could ever do with her minuscule brain of hers.

Comment

• beanzncheez
        Banned
        • Jun 2004

^ ^ Scooter did nothing wrong.

Comment

• Jenks
          I'm kind of a big deal.
          • Jun 2004

anyone named "Scooter" doesn't need to be taken seriously.

Comment

• Miguel
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Oct 2005

to be named Scooter is reason enough to put him away for life

Comment

• beanzncheez
              Banned
              • Jun 2004

^ ^ Is your name Scooter?

Comment

• TomTom
                Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
                • May 2002

Originally posted by fisheye
                I am appealing to the admins and moderators. PLEASE OH PLEASE someone just kill this thread. Wasting any more cerebral potential on this is demeaning to us as members and to mercuryserver itself
                If it was only up to me, no Paris Hilton or any other celeb blabla thread would be here. This is a message board though and this forum is for general chit chat and people seem to like talking about those useless stories even if it is only to complain. When we start censoring celeb threads, where should the line be set and what is ok and what not? I am bored of more than one thread per week that is made here but I just go on to the next one if I don't like it. No biggie imo and better than preventing other people who like to talk about celebs to do what they want to do. We have enough to do monitoring postings that are in conflict with existing laws or could possibly create harm.

Comment

• fisheye
                  Addiction started
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by TomTom
                  If it was only up to me, no Paris Hilton or any other celeb blabla thread would be here. This is a message board though and this forum is for general chit chat and people seem to like talking about those useless stories even if it is only to complain. When we start censoring celeb threads, where should the line be set and what is ok and what not? I am bored of more than one thread per week that is made here but I just go on to the next one if I don't like it. No biggie imo and better than preventing other people who like to talk about celebs to do what they want to do. We have enough to do monitoring postings that are in conflict with existing laws or could possibly create harm.
                  OK, fair enough......

Comment

• Miroslav
                    WHOA I can change this!1!
                    • Apr 2006

I hate Paris Hilton but I enjoy these threads, only because I get a perverse sense of joy out of seeing others suffer
                    mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• gia powers
                      Getting warmed up
                      • Mar 2007

I don't think there are too many Paris fans out there, but seeing the kind of coverage she got from all this is just another example of how the media is dumbing down the country. It's because of the media's love for shit like this or news (like a miracle cat surviving a fire) that I don't have cable/satellite TV. Mainstream news makes me ill. Not that I am ALL THAT when it comes to knowing about the latest news about things that may matter to me, but I digress.

********goes back to watching South Park***********

Last edited by gia powers; July 6, 2007, 02:46:19 AM. Reason: Added graphic
                      Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Comment

• Erik Mitchell
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Oct 2004

She has a good voice...

Ha just kidding
                        soundcloud - facedbook

Comment

• tiddles
                          Encryption, Jr.
                          • Jun 2004

blame the media all you want, but remember that this country is full of idiots who are more interested in celebrity news than what's going on with the war or whatever.
                          IMO the media had every right to cover the hilton story because it shows the real problem of rich people buying their way through the justice system...of course very few news outlets actually did that part of the story in depth....

Comment

Working...