minimal folks listen up! Gaiser & Tractile live @ Berlin Mitte Institut 06.21.07

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Miroslav
    WHOA I can change this!1!
    • Apr 2006

minimal folks listen up! Gaiser & Tractile live @ Berlin Mitte Institut 06.21.07

It's that time again...over 2 hours of fresh minimal techy beats! Sure there are some pockets that get too weird and bleepy (particularly later in set) but there is also plenty of good stuff in here; you already know (or should) that the first half with Gaiser is gonna bring it

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DXNN38PN
    mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav
  • ribbario
    Underwater
    • Aug 2006

Re: minimal folks listen up! Gaiser & Tractile live @ Berlin Mitte Institut 06.21.07

Downloading .... Thanks as always !
    Mixes !!!

Comment

• MrMufa
      Getting Somewhere
      • Dec 2006

Re: minimal folks listen up! Gaiser & Tractile live @ Berlin Mitte Institut 06.21.07

yipiiii minimal!!

Comment

• picklemonkey
        Double hoodie beer monster
        • Jun 2004

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

Enjoying this.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
          a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
          Originally posted by m1sT3rL
          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Miroslav
            WHOA I can change this!1!
            • Apr 2006

listened to this some more...this mix is a perfect demonstration of what is right and wrong in the world of minimal today.

Gaiser half: AWESOME BEATS
            Tractile half: BORING CRAP

There are a few people like Gaiser who do minimal with tight beats, danceable energy, and some care for musical progression, and then there are a most other people who put out the most ridiculous bullshit that makes you the listener wish you were lobotomized.

I'm keeping the first 1h18min and throwing the rest in the trash
            mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• feather
              Shanghai ooompa loompa
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Miroslav
              There are a few people like Gaiser who do minimal with tight beats, danceable energy, and some care for musical progression, and then there are a most other people who put out the most ridiculous bullshit that makes you the listener wish you were lobotomized.
              Too true. I'd say it's the same for most electronic music but from the stuff I listen to, it's particular true and evident in stuff like deep prog and minimal tech. It's all about the progression, that's what seperates the creme de la creme from the jukeboxes. And having said that, I just can't deal with Magda and Villalobos (though I hear Narod Niki at Sonar was wicked)

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
              a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
              Originally posted by m1sT3rL
              Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• nickh
                Fresh Peossy
                • Apr 2006

gaiser is always great, let's check this out thanks

Comment

Working...