• toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

Re: Man kills Vampire Peacock.

Originally posted by rainman
    UPDATE: this peacock was not a vampire
    Thanks for that clarification...

Originally posted by rainman
    this is one of many illegally imported peacocks from overseas in this very elaborate underground peacock slave trade that has been going on for years.
    This is almost more ridiculous than the initial story. What exactly are these peacocks enslaved to do? And what's the difference between a peacock that has been "enslaved" and those that are being kept as domesticated animals?

Comment

• tato2001us
      Getting warmed up
      • Jun 2007

Hey tahat happens alot here in miami but instead of peackocks we have vampire manatees

Comment

• rainman
        Platinum Poster
        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by toasty
        Thanks for that clarification...

This is almost more ridiculous than the initial story. What exactly are these peacocks enslaved to do? And what's the difference between a peacock that has been "enslaved" and those that are being kept as domesticated animals?
        I thought someone should shed some light on the situation, we can't have misinformed people running around here now can we?

sorry about the slave trade story, was bored and feeling a little creative. was actually poking fun at this story. I know, I know nothing to poke fun at but they did find it in a parking lot running around New York.

Comment

Working...