X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ethic
    Fresh Peossy
    • Feb 2007

did u notice that ...

Did you notice that October 1st, 2006 - John Digweed and September 10th, 2006 - John Digweed first part (john digweed's part) it's the same but only difference is john digweed says another tracklisting totally different.
  • TomTom
    Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
    • May 2002

Re: did u notice that ...

Funny, never noticed. Welcome aboard btw.

Comment

• KinKyJ
      Platinum Poser
      • Jun 2004

I can't even remember October 2006... Mir se vini, also from me

Comment

• SyntaxTerror
        • Jun 2004

Nice first post!

One thing I've noticed is the track intros he does are getting sloppier and sloppier. He seems announce the old and new track about 4 minutes in to the new track! Frustrates me like nothing else.
        "If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

Yeah sometimes you can't tell what track he's referring to. He should just pay Herre or someone mantain Kiss tracklistings for him.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
          a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
          Originally posted by m1sT3rL
          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• ProgAgressive_Maniac
            Addiction started
            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by SyntaxTerror
            Nice first post!.
            agreed...

Thats so cool you noticed that.... good on ya
            "Nobody ever bought a cd because it had a good signal to noise ratio" - 'David Moulton'

Comment

• gia powers
              Getting warmed up
              • Mar 2007

Originally I bought XM radio for my girlfriend, then I found out the Transitions was a weekly that's played on XM (same with Carl Cox!!) now I have totally hijacked XM from her.

It was a nice Christmas gift
              Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Comment

Working...