DEEP040 Nils Noa - Monkeybreak (remixes) | OUT NOW !!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • groovecollection
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jan 2006

DEEP040 Nils Noa - Monkeybreak (remixes) | OUT NOW !!!

Nils Noa - Monkeybreak (remixes)

1. Inkfish Remix
    2. Bjorn Kaarud Remix
    3. Christian Sol Remix
    4. Carlo Dall?Nese & Fabio Castro Remix

Release date: 2th of July (beatport excl. pre-release)
    Label: Deep Records 040

Release Info:

Some releases just come together so naturally but this doesn?t always happen. ?Monkeybreak? already saw day of light last year on DEEP. The original masterpiece which was created by Nils Noa www.myspace.com/nilsnoa with help of Matthew Dekay was already massive, something about that hook that made people sit and notice. Last months colleague/producers have coming to Nils with the request for the parts to do their own version of it and with great result!

First on is Inkfish, www.myspace.com/ikfish one of the three submissions from Norway. Inkfish doesn?t really need any introduction for most of us. Their solid approach and great productions have been a must have in every dj box for anyone. Their take on ?Monkeybreak? is typical Inkfish, very dj friendly, very tight beats and a stripped back melody with maximum effect, Ace!

Bjorn Kaarud www.myspace.com/bjornkaarud takes a another route, one that is more about the groove and therefore has come up with a great bassline that accompanies the track throughout. His take on the melodies is fresh and has an overall uplifting summer vibe to it. Well done for this new kid on the block as this is only his second production to date!

Last name from Norway is Christian Sol www.myspace.com/christiansol , his minimal approach has a great feel good vibe and I can already imagine the summer there in all it?s glory. Fresh and funky he stripes down the melody and manages to work around it the whole time. Spot on production here and a future that shine bright with strong releases on it?s way on labels such as Toolroom!

Last submission comes from South America where Carlo Dall?nese teams up with Fabio Castro www.b-sidebookings.com . Love this one personally a lot, reminds me of Greece 2000 a bit when the melody line falls in, Chunky, gritty, summery and danceable! Way to go for these excellent producers that seem on a mission lately with their amazing ?Beautiful Song? on DK Records!

DJ Support:

Redanka: Johan's mix is awesome! As funky as f**k! Love it. Will be hammering this. Also a mention for the Bjorn Kaarud mix. Also quality. A great package folks. 8/10
    Flash Brothers: Carlo Dall'nese & Fabio Castro - is the best here for us!
    Ricky Ryan: " I am in love with this remix, insane quality upfront class deepest charming beats. will support it huge in dancefloors and will definitely include it on my next june mix. One of my favourite trax nowadays since 10 minutes ago when i started listening to it and yet cant stop cheers inkfish and deep records.
    Eelke Kleijn: really like the remix by inkfish, will definitely play this :-)
    Glenn Morrison: The inkfish mix is very cool, really nice touch on Nils? beauty of a tune.
    Paul Sparkes: "best one yet - cracking stuff - especially Inkfish mix. Great use of keychanges, solid production - will play out"
    Thee-o: Loving the inkfish remix. top notch
    Chris Cargo: deep label are delivering the goods at the moment
    Spesh: The Inkfish mix is richly textured and in my bag!
    Chloe Harris: Bj?rn Kaarud Mix - big sounds. good stabs. interesting layers. nice builds.
    Christian Sol Mix - good bouncy chunky chuggy wiggly groove. nice distortion.
    Carlo Dall anese & Fabio Castro Mix - interesting sort of uplifting vibe. good bumpy groove.
    Inkfish Mix - good proggy mix. love the synths. really pretty.

click logo for samples

Groovecollection Music Management
    - Deep Records
    - Deep Focus
    - Outside The Box Music
    - Groovecollection Records
    www.groovecollectionrecords.com
    Dutch Progressive House Community, Podcast, Live-sets, Cd and vinyl reviews, Guestlists and more....

www.groovecollectionrecords.com (groovecollection,deep,focus,otb)
    Releases/remixes by: Kosmas Epsilon, Eelke Kleijn, Derek Howell, Medway, Nils Noa, Dousk, etc...
Working...