If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
National Healthcare: Breeding Ground for Terrorists
I was at a BBQ joint for lunch today and saw this on Fox News out of the corner of my eye -- I was able to find a screen cap someone posted when I got home:
I wasn't able to hear the audio, but wow is that a stretch. Nationalized healthcare presents a number of highly complex issues and there are plenty of arguments pro and con for considering it, but it hadn't even occurred to me that it might make us more susceptible to terrorist attacks. How do you even say that with a straight face?
Re: National Healthcare: Breeding Ground for Terrorists
Originally posted by toasty
Fear mongering at its finest...
Fox News Channel in a nutshell...
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."
Re: National Healthcare: Breeding Ground for Terrorists
then we can blame him for being a terrorist
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
I was born in Flint, Michigan and raised on a dirt street by loving parents, two sisters and a lot of Green Giant in a can. Click to read Michael Moore, a Substack publication with hundreds of thousands of subscribers.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment