Re: I'm depressed....

^dude where have you been???

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Yao
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Seen part of it already and it didn't impress me at all. Lame dialogues, everything focused on the action and FX. The story is just a lame excuse to put all the graphics in man.

And the most annoying thing that same depressing/heroic sounding background music to signify how fucking heroic the autobots are. And to take it a step further (and from a Euroslut's pov): this perfectly fits in with the cool american hero vs. the ugly m-e badguy stereotype. Replace Optimus Prime with Captain America and Megatron with Osama and suddenly it's all political.

Missed chance IMO.
      Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• maccaronda
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jul 2007

Spielberg has done better. Still think schindlers list is one the greats, although that would certainly not help your depressive state. Also, whats happened to cartoons nowdays?
        only understand that which is shown

Comment

• fisheye
          Addiction started
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by maccaronda
          Spielberg has done better. Still think schindlers list is one the greats, although that would certainly not help your depressive state. Also, whats happened to cartoons nowdays?
          Spielberg was only the producer, not sure how much creative input he had; Michael Bay (The Rock, Armageddon. Pearl Harbour, The Island etc.) was the director and this effort is better than those films by a long shot.

Comment

• KinKyJ
            Platinum Poser
            • Jun 2004

^^^better cinematography than Pearl Harbor and The Island? Haven't seen the movie yet, but I doubt that to say it with a euphemism...

Comment

• trick12
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jul 2007

lol, that barbie part was hilarious dude,,
              Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

Working...