X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • groovenyc
    Fresh Peossy
    • Aug 2005

New Madoka Album Now Available in Pre-Release

Hey everyone. I wanted to announce the moment many of you have been waiting for in some time. My new album is finally available for the next 2 weeks as a pre-release before hitting Beatport. All 8 tracks are new and have never been released. Anyway, all the details you need and the official tracklist are below. Thanks again for all of your support leading up to this. Madoka.

Madoka

"A Cure For Loneliness"
    Metamotional Music
    MMM007

Debut Full-length Album Now Available

Mixed & Mastered On:
    May 20, 2007
    Recorded & Mixed Down At:
    MetaStudios, NYC
    Running Time:
    62 minutes
    Exclusive Pre-release Date (Singles):
    July 7, 2007
    Official Beatport Release Date (Singles & Mix):
    July 19, 2007
    -

Pre-Release Info:

The album is finally being offered as an exclusive pre-release to help test out the Snocap purchasing engine now found on our main myspace page directly under the myspace music player or on newly updated
    metamotional.com. This new vehicle helps you listen and purchase the tracks DIRECTLY from Madoka and eventually, other Metamotional Music artists. Because of the exclusive nature of its limited availability, the album will be offered at its special pre-release pricing for the next two weeks and in the 320kbps mp3 format until it sees the official release on Beatport.

Tracklist With Samples

1. Short Walk Home : AUDIO
    2. This Story Is Old : AUDIO
    3. Our Heritage : AUDIO
    4. Sofia : AUDIO
    5. More Devices : AUDIO
    6. Strata : AUDIO
    7. Warhead : AUDIO
    8. Greenhouse : AUDIO
    -

Commentary on Album From Madoka:
    "Although I rarely write any music out of symbolic necessity, this album has evolved into meaning for me. "Cure" has grown to reflect some actual relevance to my existence. Written and tested sporadically throughout the last two years, each of these songs could now creatively represent specific moments in my life, recently. This curious connection led me to draw on the idea of presenting these eight particular songs also as a mixed set, and much to my surprise, sounded amazing after the very first time I mixed them together.

This is also my virgin attempt to create an entire full-length album. I believe I have been successful with my efforts to both wrap the music into a consolidated sound and to also tell a gratifying story. However, I am already even more excited about the prospect of writing another album, as I feel "A Cure For Loneliness" is merely the foundation and cornerstone for constructing the future vision of my 'Saturated Sound'. This is quite a guarantee for the long-term Madoka fan!"
    -

Credits:
    All tracks written, produced, mixed and mastered by Madoka (M.Venneri). All Rights Reserved 2007, Metamotional Music. All tracks published by Private Reality Music (ASCAP). Cover artwork entitled "Window 83" designed and created by M. Venneri. All Rights Reserved 2007, MetaSound Design.
    -

Join Madoka's fans on MySpace or
    comment on "A Cure For Loneliness":

www.myspace.com/metamotionalmusic

For more Madoka or Metamotional info:
    www.metamotional.com
    metainfo@metamotional.com
Working...