Just got back from my holiday...........

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GregWhelan
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Just got back from my holiday...........

...........landed this morning after a 2 hour delay (thanks Easyjet). Went to Mallorca, Maguluf to be exact.

I did have a great time as I was with 9 other lads and we had a scream, but man the music was terrible, it really spoilt it for me. Two nights ago Radio 1 were there in the main bar part, and it was Tim Westwood and some rapper guy playing what I can only describe as the worst music I have ever heard in my entire life, I actually felt like crying - hundreds of white guys wanting to be gangsta rappers!

I wouldn't suggest Magaluf for anyone who is over the age of say 21 either - it is FULL of really young people, people who go out at 7pm but are home by 12, just when we were going out. Definitely my last lads holiday, I'm too old for that kind of trip now! Next year I want to go somwhere decent!
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: Just got back from my holiday...........

welcome back dude..... go picts ???
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• GregWhelan
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

Yes mate I have a load of pics and will upload a few when I can, although not much to right home about. Gutted that Hernan is playing on the island in 2 days time, that would have made my holiday if he had been there when I was!

Comment

• Jibgolly
        Vortexuralizor
        • Jun 2004

nobody ever rights home, but people do often write home.

Comment

• Garrick
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

i left home all the time.
          Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• simonr
            Transitionator
            • Jun 2004

I made a decision ages ago that if i have to go to a club, and pay to get in, then that have to be playing some decent music. That white gangsta rap is just plain embarassing - in fact where oh where did Westwood get that cheesy accent from ?
            sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• KinKyJ
              Platinum Poser
              • Jun 2004

Go to Turkey next year mate, Bodrum or Kusadasi. Pretty low prices, quality food, good clubs, fun stuff like quad safaris 'n' shit and damn the women there... dayummm!

Mallorca (and Tenerife) are more for families really...

Comment

Working...