• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Be As One
    Fresh Peossy
    • Dec 2006

OUT NOW - [BAO003] GEL ABRIL & ITAMAR SAGI - Sparta / Weird BAO

OUT NOW - [BAO003] GEL ABRIL & ITAMAR SAGI - Sparta / Weird BAO

Following the success of its two first releases that encountered the favour of many as different djs across the board, Shlomi Aber's new imprint, BE AS ONE is once again set to deliver another stunning piece of underground qualities.

Rising talent Itamar Sagi is back this time accompained by a mysterious compatriot by the name of Gel Abril, a producer who already got releases and remixes on top labels as Ovum, Renaissance and more, and got picked by Shlomi Aber as his favourite remixer.
    Together, Gel and Itamar created ?Sparta? an hypnotic piece of rolling Detroit influenced tech-house perfect to bring the crowds into a deep and epic atmosphere, a tune that already grab some major licensing from underground to big room compilations, for the likes of Fran?ois K and Carl Craig.

On the flip, ?Weird BAO?, is the serious deal of the day, with it?s relentless rhythm, its ?overdubbed? frequencies and its acidic, quirky, weird sounds might be easily misbelieved to be a collaboration between Josh Wink and Gabriel Ananda. This is indeed an acidic, crawling monster.

Be As One's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

Download and listen to new, exclusive, electronic dance music and house tracks. Available on mp3 and wav at the world’s largest store for DJs.

MAIN REACTIONS

Laurent Garnier
    "Sparta" is the one for me I will play it defiitely. thanks for that

Josh Wink
    Weird BAO is my fav tracl of the moment, I?m playing it everywhere!

Steve Lawler
    Great release, i?m playing

Shlomi Aber
    great great release , warm and freaky , exactly as i like it

Djulz
    i like it alot , ill play both sides

Djinxx
    Playing Sparta, good stuff to get the crowd crazy!

Funk D?Void
    fantastic release. Itamar Sagi is a great fresh talent, I'm moving to Israel for some inspiration!

Paolo Mojo
    I like it, already been playing this

M8 MAGAZINE
    Now onto their 3rd release, Be As One have made their intentions very clear; to release the finest tech-prog money can buy. Here, Gel Abril & Itamar Sagi deliver what could possibly be the best so far. First up is 'Sparta' that takes you slightly back to the mid 90's with it's warbling bass line and sweeping synths. Flip this over and 'Weird' is a completely different ball game altogether. Here they go all minimal and techy and deliver a very cool groover. M7/M8 (Derek Taylor) M8 Mag July 2007 Issue

Ben Watt
    I like sparta , great track

Chris Fortier
    I love both mixes and will play both in my sets. ?weird bao? rips the club apart. thank you.

Dj Fex
    excellent release! will play and support both tracks

Mark Knight
    playing it everywhere another great release!

Martin Eyerer
    cooooool, play it . I love weird bao!

UPDATE Mag
    Gel Abril & Itamar Sagi
    ?Sparta EP?
    (Be As One)
    Following the success of its initial releases that encountered kudos across the DJ spectrum, Shlomi Aber's imprint delivers another must-have offering. This time it?s rising talent Itamar Sagi accompanied by Gel Abril, a producer whose credits already feature on releases for Ovum and Renaissance, and the sublime ?Sparta?. A deft slice of dream-inducing Detroit-influenced tech-house, perfectly blended to keep both the underground and bigger room crowds happy ? think Fran?ois K and Carl Craig. On the flip is the darker tripped out ?Weird? ? an aptly name leftfield cut with Josh Wink-influences aplenty. (Lewis Dene) 5 dancin? men

Kamisshake
    B1 is the one for me?.love the bouncy groove

Bjoern Mandry
    Hey, huuuge track!!!! I love the A1 - Sagi Sparta!!!! Reaaaally cool Great work!!!!

Rui da Silva
    really like this release

Chloe Harris
    sparta - huge bulder. wow!! weird - like a groovy ping pong machine. lovely release.

Axwell
    love this, i want to request this for my mixmag covermount cd foraug! cool?

For anything label related contact Nick DK:
    nickdk [at] beasoneimprint.com

Be As One's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

Download and listen to new, exclusive, electronic dance music and house tracks. Available on mp3 and wav at the world’s largest store for DJs.
Working...