X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • esef
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Borg My Little Pony

I really wish this Borg Pony had reared its vein-spattered synthetic head during the early teen-angst years, maybe I wouldn?t have traded the My Little Pony set to a neighbor for a 3rd-degree copy of Another Bad Creation (Coolin? At the Playground Ya Know, anybody?). Yeah, I got duped (both literally and figuratively), but if I had had a creative bone in my body maybe I would have transformed the ponies into edgy/creepy art pieces like this. The artist even sculpted a tiny working LED headpiece as a Borg laser device, though she really should have networked of slew of Borg ponies (am I taking this too far?). Well, 10-year-old-me probably wouldn?t have had the heart to attach tubes to Petal Blossom?s shank or shave off Apple Jack?s tale, I just wish I hadn?t given up the stable to the sounds of ?Iesha?.

MORE

3-time Breakspoll nominated in the 'Best Website' category
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

holy shit! its serena williams!!
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Morgan
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Re: Borg My Little Pony

Wow, Star Trek gets everywhere.

Now even to My Little Pony.
      "Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

Comment

• Civic_Zen
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

That is sweet. I wonder what its designation is. 5 of 7, tertiary adjunct of pony matrix 03
        "The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
        "That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
        - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...