Pacha & Rhythmism.com present JAMES ZABIELA: New DJ Residency Launch Party - August 3

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • plexipr
    Gold Gabber
    • Apr 2005

Pacha & Rhythmism.com present JAMES ZABIELA: New DJ Residency Launch Party - August 3

Pacha New York continues its mission to showcase the world?s best DJ talent with their newest resident, DJ JAMES ZABIELA. James arrives to launch his new residency, in conjunction with NYC?s foremost online dance music community Rhythmism.com, with his fully loaded laptop, effects units, CDs and other box of tricks on Friday, August 3rd.

On the addition of this talented upstart, Director of Promotions Rob Fernandez says, ?We?re excited to bring somebody as gifted as James? into the Pacha family. He is one of the standout artists at the forefront of new DJ/production talent and we hope that he can help inspire a new generation of clubbers and aspiring artists alike.?

Sci-fi aficionado and technical wizard James Zabiela?s fast trajectory into the world of global superstars is a testament to his unique talents and mastery of the latest technology. He first catapulted into the limelight after winning a music magazine DJ competition which led to touring with Sasha and joining his Excession booking agency. His ongoing residency at Space Ibiza has become a summer staple and his successful compilations on renowned label Renaissance UK as well as his productions ?The Utilities? EP and ?Weird Science? have garnered him further acclaim. Earlier this year, James? teamed up with fellow DJ cohort Nic Fanciulli on a new collaboration project ONE+ONE with a double-disc album on Ministry Of Sound Recordings and ensuing worldwide DJ tour. Additional accolades include the ?Best International DJ? award at the Australian Dance Music Awards and being voted this year?s 'Best British DJ' by DJ Mag readers. James? new single ?Human? has just been released digitally on Renaissance and is topping the charts at #2 on On his latest release, James comments, ?Human is a much deeper and more emotional recording compared to everything else I?ve released. It reflects where I am right now.?

Friday, August 3rd
    Pacha NYC & Rhythmism.com present

JAMES ZABIELA
    Opening Party For The New Residency

with Sleepy & Boo
    Basic NYC Locals in the Basement

PACHA
    618 West 46th St
    New York, NY 10036
    Info & Table reservations: 212.209.7500
    Doors open at 10PM, 18+ with Valid I.D.
    $20 Advance Tickets www.ticketweb.com
    www.pachanyc.com

www.rhythmism.com
    www.jameszabiela.com
    www.myspace.com/jameszabiela
    Last edited by Gatz; July 15, 2009, 10:33:54 AM.
    DANCE LOCAL THINK GLOBAL
  • mayan_guy
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

Re: Pacha & Rhythmism.com present JAMES ZABIELA: New DJ Residency Launch Party - Augu

Damn..that's the day I fly back to the west coast. Should be a good time.

Comment

Working...