X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • simonr
    Transitionator
    • Jun 2004

Re: The sound of Summer

I have tons of jazz ... been getting into Mosaic box sets of 60's trumpet player Blue Mitchell (complete Blue Note recordings) and guitar player Joe Pass which are simply amazing.Tiddles and Jeffrey, I'm a big Mike Stern, Pat Metheny and Scott Henderson fan. Have you got the first 3 x Tribal Tech albums, Scott is in another world on them !
    sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• res0nat0r
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • May 2006

i like maroon 5 alot, nice catchy tunes. that is a kickass new single from their new cd, i agree it is a good tune. i remember putting that tune and the cd on a month or so back when a bunch of people were over and we started drinking around noon sitting in the sun and going to the pool. good summer music. too bad they arent coming to indiana, id like to catch them this summer.
      i will have to do with the counting crows/live/collective soul show later tonight i guess...

Comment

• Kat
        A pretty fn good milkshake
        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by KinKyJ
        I don't know about you guys & girls, but I always tend to hook up my Summer feeling to a specific tune. This year it isn't EDM for a change, but...

What about you?
        To tell you the truth I've been hanging around your space lately becouse of this tune

I'm on edm this year for change and it is DESYN dec 06
        ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• jeffrey collins
          Not cool enough
          • Jun 2004

I have a couple great Tribal Tech Scott Henderson videos on my youtube space...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0B48LgjMSw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3RqZDitY5Y[/YOUTUBE]
          Jeffrey Collins: Painter
          My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
          My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• tiddles
            Encryption, Jr.
            • Jun 2004

scott henderson is awesome, but i really didn't like well to the bone. is the live one any good?
            joe pass is ridiculous. i've got some of his instructional stuff, i can't believe how creative he was!

Comment

Working...