X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nbpgt
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

aghhhhhhhh..

so i wake up this morning to my dogs crate covered in shat & spread everywhere by her marching in it. which led me to have to wash her off, wash the bottom of the crate, vacuum it up & throw everything in the washer & make it into work late.

THEN
    to come home after work to an even worse mess.. this time it was the runs & was 2 times the mess to clean up. im talking walls, carpet, her, everything & am still not finished...

ahhhhhh

sorry just had to vent..
    it beats beatin my hot dog
  • sakio pod
    SALAD TOSSER
    • Jun 2004

thats the best thing about a dog there worse than kids

Comment

• beto
      Gold Gabber
      • Jun 2004

Talked to a vet about it yet?

Comment

• thepariah
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jun 2004

Re: aghhhhhhhh..

yeah, i would recommend the vet route too. A dog usually won't go in it's crate unless it absoultley has too.

Comment

• nbpgt
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

uh yeah my wife called the vet & we gave her something to hopefully settle her stomach so i dont wake up to any surprises tommorow.. but i think it was between the brisket i fed her or some funky treat/bone/weenie thing my wife found at the store..

Comment

• Morgan
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

Nasty.

A sure way not to have a repeat performance: Shoot the damn dog!
            Not an option really, but you never know.
            "Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

Comment

• fumanchu182
              Angantyr The Ruthless
              • Jun 2004

Her stomach could be irritated if the dog treat was not properly cooked or stored right, could of went bad... Kinda like eating stale pizza, just asking for the runs....
              The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.

Comment

• picklemonkey
                Double hoodie beer monster
                • Jun 2004

This morning my dog was barking at 5am... I got up to let her out and she ran upwind of me and had the runs. I could hear it squirting out so I started laughing a little. I got my punishment for laughing though, because she was still upwind of me. That shit all wafted straight toward me at the doorway, so I couldn't leave.

I love my puppy.

Comment

• Jibgolly
                  Vortexuralizor
                  • Jun 2004

drown the dog in the bath tub. that'll teach it not to poo everywhere.

Comment

• FM
                    Wooooooo!
                    • Jun 2004

as long as it's not too old, otherwise you may have some major ass problems...

Otherwise sounds like something didn't quite agree there...like when [you] has too much to drink & eat and wakes up the next morning suddenly having to do a major run
                    FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
                    "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
                    Facebook!
                    A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• NastyD
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by sakio pod";p="
                      thats the best thing about a dog there worse than kids
                      You obviously don't have kids!

When my eldest was small she had a high temperature, so we undressed her to keep her cool. Soon we realised that things were too quiet so we went to see what she was doing. She had shit on the rug and was busy eating it. She howled the roof off when we took her to the bathroom and held her arms so she couldn't get her hands in her mouth.

Earlier this week my youngest crapped in the bath. We didn't notice untill we started draining it. She hadn't been for a while - that log was about the size of her leg!!!

Then again, when my parents dog was a pup she ate a half pound bag of wine gums. Then she threw it up and it came out luminous green and she ate that. She was sick again and ate it again, then later she did a luminous green turd and ate that! At least she cleaned up after herself though!

Well, Im just about out of shit stories now - thanks for reading.
                      An ounce of image is worth a pound of performance.

Comment

• Garrick
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by picklemonkey";p="
                        This morning my dog was barking at 5am... I got up to let her out and she ran upwind of me and had the runs. I could hear it squirting out so I started laughing a little. I got my punishment for laughing though, because she was still upwind of me. That shit all wafted straight toward me at the doorway, so I couldn't leave.

I love my puppy.

hahahaha! i fart in your general direction.
                        Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Lets_party
                          Fresh Peossy
                          • Sep 2004

I have an American Staffordshire Terrier, a German Shepard, a Saint Bernard and a Labrador Retreiver
                          Not a nice mix but I love them all
                          my girlfriend hates them ... specially the American Staffordshire Terrier
                          I think my dogs r jealous of her 'cause they are always barking at her and eating her shoes

Also my dogs never enter the house so they shit all around the garden it's nasty but at least it's not inside the house

Originally posted by FM";p="
                          as long as it's not too old, otherwise you may have some major ass problems...
                          Exactly.. the older the dog is the more problems it will give you
                          shaken....not stired

Comment

• asdf_admin
                            i use to be important
                            • Jun 2004

i had my first baby "blow out" ... my God ... I had no clue shit could spread so far. It was almost like an artist ... the paint ran thick.
                            dead, yet alive.

Comment

• nbpgt
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by asdf_admin";p="
                              i had my first baby "blow out" ... my God ... I had no clue shit could spread so far. It was almost like an artist ... the paint ran thick.
                              ahaha. . well when i got home from work, not shat to be found.. shes only 4 months old so im gonna stick to her normal diet for a while..

Comment

Working...