X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • asdf_admin
    i use to be important
    • Jun 2004

roflbotsthursday.

A psychiatrist is conducting a study on addictions, and in his office he has a brunette, a redhead, and a blonde.

He turns to the brunette and says "It appears as though you have an addiction to money. If you want proof, just look at your daughter. You named her Penny".

He then turns to the redhead and says "It seemas though YOU are addicted to sweets. if you want proof, just look at your daughter. You named her Candy".

Before he could turn to the blonde though, she leaned down to her son and said "Come on Dick... lets get out of here."
    and the joke of the day ...

a man in a hot air balloon realized he was lost. He
    reduced altitude and spotted a woman below. He
    descended a bit more and shouted,

"Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I
    would meet him an hour ago but I don't know where I
    am."

The woman below replied, "You're in a hot air balloon
    hovering approximately 30 feet above the ground.
    You're between 40 and 41 degrees north latitude and
    between 59 and 60 degrees west longitude."

"You must be in Information Technology," said the
    balloonist.

"I am," replied the woman, "how did you know?"

"Well," answered the balloonist, "everything you told
    me is technically correct, but I've no idea what to
    make of your information and the fact is I'm still
    lost. Frankly, you've not been much help at all. If
    anything, you've delayed my trip."

The woman below responded, "You must be in
    Management."

"I am," replied the balloonist, "but how did you
    know?"

"Well," said the woman, "you don't know where you are
    or where you're going. You have risen to where you
    are, due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a
    promise, which you've no idea how to keep, and you
    expect people beneath you to solve your problems. The
    fact is you are in exactly the same position you were
    in before we met, but now, somehow, it's my fault."
    dead, yet alive.
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: roflbotsthursday.

nice
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• dj_macgyver
      Addiction started
      • Oct 2005

the latter one is so true, it's actually a bit sad...
      Click here to get my latest mix "MacGyver's way - Volume 1"! Do it. Do it!

Comment

• tiddles
        Encryption, Jr.
        • Jun 2004

A 27-year-old lady presented with persistent cough, sputum and fever for the preceding six months. Inspite of trials with antibiotics and anti-tuberculosis treatment for the preceeding four months, her symptoms did not improve. A subsequent chest radiograph showed non-homogeneous collapse-consolidation of right upper lobe. Videobronchoscopy revealed an inverted bag like structure in right upper lobe bronchus and rigid bronchoscopic removal with biopsy forceps confirmed the presence of a condom. Detailed retrospective history also confirmed accidental inhalation of the condom during fellatio.

Comment

• MJDub
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

^^^ Sweet Jesus.
          http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• poults
            Platinum Poster
            • Nov 2006

love the first joke.
            Originally posted by Hoff

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
              Anyone have Styx livesets?
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by tiddles
              A 27-year-old lady presented with persistent cough, sputum and fever for the preceding six months. Inspite of trials with antibiotics and anti-tuberculosis treatment for the preceeding four months, her symptoms did not improve. A subsequent chest radiograph showed non-homogeneous collapse-consolidation of right upper lobe. Videobronchoscopy revealed an inverted bag like structure in right upper lobe bronchus and rigid bronchoscopic removal with biopsy forceps confirmed the presence of a condom. Detailed retrospective history also confirmed accidental inhalation of the condom during fellatio.
              http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/en..._uids=14870871
              those Indians again!!

(published in an Indian Journal incase you missed the refernce)
              ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• Kat
                A pretty fn good milkshake
                • Mar 2006

ahahahahahaa

good
                thank you!
                ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• Kamal
                  Administrator
                  • May 2002

Originally posted by tiddles
                  http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/en..._uids=14870871
                  Originally posted by MJDub
                  ^^^ Sweet Jesus.

+1
                  www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                  he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                  Originally posted by ace_dl
                  Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                  I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• tiddles
                    Encryption, Jr.
                    • Jun 2004

^yea that chick's a fucking vaccum, i need to get me some of that

Comment

Working...