X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • foreks
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

Re: First time listening to progressive

perhaps I'm not so clever as most of ms music critics, but the introducing question seems to touch on progressive house music recommendations not all your favorites you have just downloaded. luke fair or GU#25 and proggy? sander's 'everybody'

Comment

• refine
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jul 2004

i dont give my mates a chance. i just throw them in the deep end. if theyre round my house theyre warned to bring some muthf*%in floaties.

that being said sometimes its the weirder/deeper stuff that will catch their ear more than something stock standard.

for a noob i reckon id hand over a pile of dave preston sets and see what they like....the man plays every style under the sun and his sets are bomb.
      can i get a rewind?

Comment

• mario belter
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

my "first time" was on ibiza, some 5-6 years ago when i was at pacha/renaissance and heard a BT liveset and john digweed after that. i didn't know who john was at this time, but he so damn rocked!
        after that evening , i was done with vocal house, which i listened to before.

Comment

• tercsab
          Fresh Peossy
          • Sep 2004

My first Album was GU 01.
          My No1. sets was James Lavelle-Barcelona.

Comment

• vhx1
            Fresh Peossy
            • Jun 2004

I dunno for me dark prog was an aquired taste. It was the next logical step after getting tired of trance. Of course there will always be people who love it at first listen. Some love S&D while others don't think tehy are so hot

Comment

• alexfish333
              Gold Gabber
              • Jul 2004

I think King Unique's September Promo is bangin' maybe that'll help!
              Holosound@Vertigo in Costa Rica Streaming Video and Audio http://livestream.com/urbanettv/vide...8-c5911280cf91

Part of the weekend never dies...

Comment

Working...