X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • plexipr
    Gold Gabber
    • Apr 2005

VICTOR CALDERONE @ Pacha:New Monthly Residency Launches 8.18

Pacha New York is pleased to present the next chapter in Victor Calderone?s dance music love affair with NYC with the official launch of his EVOLVE residency on Saturday, August 18th 2007 at the globally renowned and award winning club in the heart of New York City. The monthly residency will take place the third Saturday of every month with special guest DJs to be announced.

The success of the EVOLVE parties lies in Calderone?s ability to blend the old with the new, the crowd favorite with the obscure, and to span genres from banging tribal to techy minimal with grace, the right amount of * and loads of energy. Victor's EVOLVE residency has been a staple in NYC's nightlife for the last 2 years and he has now found the perfect bedfellow in Pacha NYC with the venue's over-the-top debauchery, spectacular sound, quality production and dazzling lighting.

For 20 plus years, Calderone has achieved an amazing career of successful residencies, chart-topping productions and star-studded remixes. With an early cult following and underground vibe, Victor shot to dance music stardom with * hits like ?Give It Up,? ?Beat Me Harder,? and ?Resonate.? As a producer, his natural studio talent attracted some very big attention, leading to remix work with some of pop music?s most popular artists, including Depeche Mode, Goldfrapp, Beyonce, Sting and Madonna.

Calderone is a part of the cadre of legendary NYC DJs that have steadily built up momentum in the underground dance music scene, and this summer he will bring his magic touch to the Pacha flagship in Ibiza for a string of guest dates. Calderone?s music and his parties continue to push the boundaries of the genre and evolve along with his forward-thinking sound and ever-growing popularity.

EVOLVE RESIDENCY DATES
    September 15th Victor Calderone + special guest Superchumbo aka Tom Stephan
    October 20th Victor Calderone + special guests TBA
    November 17th Victor Calderone + special guests TBA

Victor Calderone's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

Saturday, August 18th
    Pacha NYC presents
    VICTOR CALDERONE
    EVOLVE
    New Monthly Residency
    Victor Calderone All Night Long!

PACHA
    618 West 46th St
    New York, NY 10036
    Info & Table reservations: 212.209.7500
    Doors open at 10PM, 21+ with Valid I.D.
    $30 Advance Tickets www.ticketweb.com
    DANCE LOCAL THINK GLOBAL
  • AntonyM
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Oct 2004

Re: VICTOR CALDERONE @ Pacha:New Monthly Residency Launches 8.18

should rule
    great music night
    Originally posted by Shpira
    So came back last night...
    Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
    Originally posted by Illuminate
    Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
    2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
    3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
    4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

Working...